• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis to Panthers fans...

Burnout189

idk why but i hate this.  all these guys apologized/took responsibility/etc.  Rivera's was just as emotionless as his coaching was all season

He's not a real fire a person he has a very stoic very bland personality from what I pick up on in those interviews and sometimes it's aggravating because I feel is though if these players are displaying passion, and the fans are displaying this much passion why aren't the coaches or more specifically Rivera more vocal and passionate about this.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Where is Gettleman's note for his role in all this mess?

Forcing the coaches to play his players by leveraging the roster was a poo move. If the coach does not think the GMs players can beat out a vet, then that is tough for the poo decision making by the GM.

Boston, Bradberry, Worley, Sanchez, Bene and Ealy should never have seen a start on that defense at any point this season. They should not be given a free pass to start in 2017. Get experienced vets in there that can compete against them. If they win, then great. If they fail to beat out the vet, then the Panthers have an insurance policy. That is up to the coach, and not the GM.

I love TD's, but Olsen's note speaks so much more to me.  The guy is such a perfectionist its incredible.  Its almost like he can take a look from an outsiders perspective and see what we see, which was a failure of a season 'you deserve better'.  That accountability speaks volumes to me of what type of person Greg is.  So glad he got the milestone he did, and hope he gets it again next year as well.  

Archived