• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2017 Panthers Mock Draft 2.0 (Rounds 1-3) - Panthers Steal A Player In The Third Round

Saca312

2 hours ago, Verge said:

I don't see how Fournette gets past Jax and NYJ

They already got runningbacks and have bigger needs. He'll get past Jax easily with Allen still on the board, and jets are not jumping on him with how many RBs they have on their roster. 

1 minute ago, party_animal said:

Fourrnette's AP comparisons are a bit lazy. The guy's size, speed, and power are nearly identical to Bo Jackson.

His impact will be like of AP. But that's a point I forgot to mention. He basically is Bo Jackson, imho.

1 hour ago, Saca312 said:

They already got runningbacks and have bigger needs. He'll get past Jax easily with Allen still on the board, and jets are not jumping on him with how many RBs they have on their roster. 

No Jax RB had more than 500 yards rushing or a 4.0 ypc last year. Toss in a "precedent" for RBs going at 4 playing well and a new coach looking to inject some life into the franchise in a way yet another marquee defensive stud going there wouldn't do and I'd say its extremely extremely possible.

4 hours ago, Saca312 said:

His impact will be like of AP. But that's a point I forgot to mention. He basically is Bo Jackson, imho.

When I look at fournette, who do I see?

Ladainian Tomlinson

A bigger more explosive Tomlinson. Just not as shifty and not as good of a receiver.

2 hours ago, Nick_81 said:

Umm...

ce9cd758b114b876cb65c0fd5d01ea16.jpg

Yep. He's had high grades on many offensive players as well. 

If he likes what he sees in Fournette - as he has in Gurley - then we're definitely getting Fournette if he's available.

As long as we shore up safety in free agency, Fournette is #1 on my board. 

Archived