• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Is To Stop The Atlanta Falcons From Dominating The NFC South For The Next 5 Years?

Saca312

2 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Of course he wouldn't fit that system.

Those players and line, though, can easily adapt to Cam's specifications, and with that many weapons, he'd excel by far.

I'd bet my salary on that.

Our line is small by NFL standards. Our offense runs on timing, and precision. Matt took the smallest player in the league and turned him into an X factor. Granted we have the best receiver in the league, but he doesn't even have to play and we win. I will fully admit that Kyle Shanahan is an offensive God, but you gotta be able to run his offense.

8 minutes ago, bull123 said:

more worried about their def getting better...all we have to do is pressure ryan and they shut dwon

He was under constant pressure and sacked 7 times against Carolina and still beat the brakes off the Panthers D. 

10 minutes ago, Borat said:

He was under constant pressure and sacked 7 times against Carolina and still beat the brakes off the Panthers D. 

Did we have Luke Kuechly?

Nope.

Did they attack our linebackers?

Yep.

Will it ever happen again? 

Nope.

11 minutes ago, Borat said:

Ehhh. Without Luke, that's not really a fair assessment. Any qb struggles under pressure..  Ryan is no exception. We just had no answer for them exploiting our LBs

41 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Did we have Luke Kuechly?

Nope.

Did they attack our linebackers?

Yep.

Will it ever happen again? 

Nope.

Ehhh. Without Luke, that's not really a fair assessment. Any qb struggles under pressure..  Ryan is no exception. We just had no answer for them exploiting our LBs

Luke played in the first game, where the D gave up 48. 

1 hour ago, Borat said:

Luke played in the first game, where the D gave up 48. 

remind me, who was in our secondary? Bradberry wasn't for most of it, and Worley was thrown in all of a sudden with his inexperience.

Also, remind me about that rotation on the Dline producing only 7.5 sacks before the bye

11 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

remind me, who was in our secondary? Bradberry wasn't for most of it, and Worley was thrown in all of a sudden with his inexperience.

Also, remind me about that rotation on the Dline producing only 7.5 sacks before the bye

3 of those 7.5 were in that game though. Didn't matter -- Ryan still put on a clinic. 

And Bradberry gave up 68 yards in 17 snaps before departing. Just how many points do you think he would have salvaged? 

10 hours ago, Saca312 said:

2. Our Cornerbacks Aren't Rookies Anymore

Image result for james bradberry daryl worley

Our rookies have had a full year of experience, and they've turned into solid starters at the minimum.

This gets you excited?

That is a 4 minute video with 4 highlights.

I do not think you quite understand who he has to beat 6 games out of the season to make the Panthers best in their division. You do not want to post their highlights against this one.

I wish the Panthers played the worst teams in the NFL 16 weeks out of the season. Then you can all be happy with a Chiefs or Cowboys type season against lesser talent with a quick exit in the playoffs.

The problems with DEs and DBs need to be corrected if the Panthers want to keep from being 1-5 in the NFC South. Leaning on Bradberry and Ealy to shut down the pass will not get you anywhere other than losses in the NFC South.

You will need to keep hoping the DTs keep over compensating with sacks and the LB over compensate with interceptions to balance out the weak areas at DE and DB.

19 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

This gets you excited?

That is a 4 minute video with 4 highlights.

I do not think you quite understand who he has to beat 6 games out of the season to make the Panthers best in their division. You do not want to post their highlights against this one.

Nah man -- the Falcons wouldn't have hung a 48 on them in week 4 if Bradberry had played all the snaps instead of just ~25%

Archived