• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Summer 2017 Transfer Season

Ja  Rhule

3 hours ago, Shocker said:

Doesnt Messi have a 300 m buyout?  No way he is leaving Barca, just cant see it...but next summer could be a different story.

his contract is up for the January window and he's so far refused to sign a new one

Mbappe to PSG has City putting together yet another package to try to score Sanchez. Upward of 70 million.

I don't see why not, honestly. They have money to burn, the window is closing, so why not just offer the rest of it for a player who would put them over the hump? Aguero, as much as I love him, missed more than 1 chance against Everton. He just seems kind of shy to pull the trigger on a lot of shots right now.

14 hours ago, Borat said:

Looking like one or both of Mustafi and the Ox will leave Arsenal in the coming days. 

Yea... Def money grab by the owner...  So sicking tired of Stan Kroenke sucking every penny possible out of Arsenal and Arsenal supporters....  Arsenal does not have CBs so they play wingers as CBs and they are struggling big time and the only decent CB they have is for sale.  Mind blowing...

I think Silent Stan will absolutely rape Arsenal for every penny possible before selling the club to someone who cares.

Archived