• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone else heard this about the game tonight?

JefDav84

I heard that he will probably not play as per ESPN, Ron Jaworski, He said though it may be a game time decision. They want to get him out there during pregame. Like I said Jaws called into ESPN and said that for the better of the team and the rest of the season he'll probably sit

On a related jersey note, you can't even wear all black uniforms as the Panthers in Madden. It pisses me off because with a bunch of other teams you can create so many different matches.

I did mess around and change our home uniform socks to blue, and to my surprise it looked much better than the current black ones we wear accompanied with the black unis.

Why haven't we wore our Black jerseys yet? We have played a home/away game and have worn white twice..?

probably b/c it is September and hot in the Carolinas....why would they wear black week 1 when they can make the opponent wear a dark color.

I heard that he will probably not play as per ESPN, Ron Jaworski, He said though it may be a game time decision. They want to get him out there during pregame. Like I said Jaws called into ESPN and said that for the better of the team and the rest of the season he'll probably sit

Just to expand on this, for those really interested...

Adam Schefter reported that the Cowboys would rather him be 100% than to put him in and risk further injury....

Honestly, with the way we have looked thus far, I don't blame them.. Let's hope they are underestimating us on all sides of the ball... (and we feel up to playing a little football)

Archived