• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who's closer to returning, us or ATL?

MVPccaffrey

1 hour ago, dardarroarroar said:

Honestly I know I'm going to get a lot of what the fug looks but it may be Tampa Bay's year I know it sounds crazy but crazier poo has happened I'm convinced someway somehow they might take the divisio and that is my greatest fear. Please dear lord don't let that happen

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

You can only suck for so long before you collect enough good players. It's only a matter of time before they have a good year.

On 2/6/2017 at 11:38 AM, Nails said:

Yeah, a top 10 LT pick prodigy that sucked donkey d*ck on the biggest stage last night.

Well in comparison to our Tackle positions that was a step in the right direction.   At least he was on the stage and not concussed taking the whole year off

I would say the Panthers are closer for several reasons. $50m in cap space and a high draft pick will infuse the roster with talent and hunger. The hunger that the 2015 Panthers had wasn't there in 2016, so the attitude could be completely different in 2017. The Falcons are going to collapse in 2017 losing their offensive coordinator and dealing with the very real "Superbowl Hangover"

Archived