• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ahahahahahahahwhwhwhwhw

Jeremy Igo

20 minutes ago, theDIRTYcode2 said:

I'm a glutton for punishment, plus apparently there is respect in being here after a loss. And....yall are better than Saints fans.

Sorry, I didn't mean to come off as rude. I just meant you lost horribly I wouldn't show my face, kudos to you.

22 minutes ago, csx said:

We started down 10-0. What game were you watching.

Oh shoot you are right that first drive they got a fg and next a TD right? That's sad I never mess up stuff like that. J stew ran it in to make it 10-7. Sheesh I'm gonna disappear for while

1 minute ago, The Lobo said:

Sorry, I didn't mean to come off as rude. I just meant you lost horribly I wouldn't show my face, kudos to you.

We are Atlanta, it's kinda what we do. Plus they are reliving every moment on our board, conspiracy theories running wild....I'd rather just be with folks who call us choke artists, which is truth, than relive that poo show we had on Sunday.

2 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Dude, don't y'all even compare Shanahan to Shula. Kyle might have had a really, really dumb moment at the Superbowl but Mike has a really, really dumb moment on every other series. Let's not even talk about him placing Remmers one-on-one with Von Miller the entire game with no help.

This has nothing to do with participation trophies. It's about fan support, and y'all failed your team.

I get what you're saying, but our fan support has been unbelievable up until Sunday. You gotta comsider that our team is building a 1.5 billion dollar new stadium, pricing long time season ticket holders out, then on the biggest stage does the impossible....the IMPOSSIBLE. 

I am UGA alumni, and college football is king around here. 13 straight division titles for the Braves, 1 world championship. There has never been a football championship celebrated in my lifetime here (born 1 month after UGA won it)...we've been through some poo man. The fact we still have fans is a miracle.

5 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

Hey @theDIRTYcode2....real question.....what kind of impact do you expect this loss to have on the team next year? We witnessed how it affected ours. Just curious what you think. 

I'm expecting it to bad. You just don't recover from poo this. We are gonna return our entire team for the most part, though I expect a new RG....and a new outside edge rusher, and as bad you guys hate it, Eric Berry(he's from here and we have 30 million).

But at the end of the day, I think yall or Tampa wins the division. Anybody but New Orleans at this point. We take our hangover next year, and we'll compete with yall in 2019.

52 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Oh shoot you are right that first drive they got a fg and next a TD right? That's sad I never mess up stuff like that. J stew ran it in to make it 10-7. Sheesh I'm gonna disappear for while

No need...

As bad as it seemed that game was in reach until the last fumble. It's not like they were up 25 pts or anything :)

13 minutes ago, MV%doe said:

I cannot believe this. Must have took it hours before, just no way local fans can allow this.

Flowery Branch is 2 hours from my house, and I'm 45 minutes from Atlanta. It's completely plausible. 

Atlanta is strange. Everybody works in the city, but no one wants to live there.

Archived