• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This Guy Should be the Pick at #8

XClown1986

Got to love the great perspective and maturity that he has clearly demonstrated, also the determination. Watching his video, he reminds me of Brandon Marshall, although a bit smaller. He plays bigger than Funchess. I feel like he is a round 2 guy though, 8 seems really high, especially if we are thinking Fournette or Adams might be there.

Remember Keyaris Garrett destroyed in college and he wasn't even drafted. I'm in no way saying he will drop like that but clearly NFL teams weigh competition when looking at stats.

12 hours ago, B.BERSIN said:

Look at the Patriots WR group, they dont have elite talent, its all about coaching, i dont want our team soending a top ten pick on WR, whatsmore KB and Funchess are serviceable.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Can you count on this coaching staff to coach up a team? Better than they are? Somehow Belicheck, for all the sh!t we and all of NFL fandom say about him, he gets the best out of players. Can Riviera and staff get the best out of men? 

The only reason for '15 was Cam. If he's down, the team is down. (see '16..) 

If DG doesn't fix this now, 2017. It might never come together again 

Archived