• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For Those Of You Counting Out Oher...

Saca312

Guest Lasus83

Anyone that spent that long in the protocol should not be counted on to be a starting LT for us.

I, also, am concerned about him as a person. He (and gahdayum I hate to say it - Luke) and any other players need to weigh their lives against the game.

For some, it is not sports or competition... it is long term health concerns that should be first priority.

From a team perspective, we need to plan for his immediate replacement.

Sent from my SM-G930P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I've got nothing but respect for Oher and thank him for his contributions to the Panthers. I just don't think that its wise for him to return to the game after being out for a concussion for as long as he has been, unless there's something I'm missing. And no I'm not a doctor but if you haven't been cleared from a concussion in a reasonable amount of time, I feel that if may be detrimental to your health if you were to sustain another one...

Guest Lasus83
I've got nothing but respect for Oher and thank him for his contributions to the Panthers. I just don't think that its wise for him to return to the game after being out for a concussion for as long as he has been, unless there's something I'm missing. And no I'm not a doctor but if you haven't been cleared from a concussion in a reasonable amount of time, I feel that if may be detrimental to your health if you were to sustain another one...

Ohhhhhhh...

Conspiracy theory...

Maybe he and Luke and Kalil were all held out to tank after the Denver opener.

Maybe DG knew that we needed to be in the top 10 to snag Fournette.

Maybe it was the plan all along.

Luke wasn't "overcome with emotion" due to any hit... he was torn at selling out to the idea of tanking.

Gettleman, you sly fox... you illuminati-like devil...

8 minutes ago, Lasus83 said:

Ohhhhhhh...

Conspiracy theory...

Maybe he and Luke and Kalil were all held out to tank after the Denver opener.

Maybe DG knew that we needed to be in the top 10 to snag Fournette.

Maybe it was the plan all along.

Luke wasn't "overcome with emotion" due to any hit... he was torn at selling out to the idea of tanking.

Gettleman, you sly fox... you illuminati-like devil...

That's what you took out of that....Kuechly missed approximately 3 games while in the concussion protocol and Oher missed approximately 13 games. It would seem obvious that Oher's concussion was more severe and or should draw a greater concern for his future health. Concussion are a serious matter not to be taken lightly and certainly not to be poked fun at in a conspiracy theory...

Guest Lasus83
That's what you took out of that....Kuechly missed approximately 3 games while in the concussion protocol and Oher missed approximately 13 games. It would seem obvious that Oher's concussion was more severe and or should draw a greater concern for his future health. Concussion are a serious matter not to be taken lightly and certainly not to be poked fun at in a conspiracy theory...

So too soon?

From Daniel Tosh after some good old-fashioned abortion and Make a Wish Foundation jokes, he offered: “If you’ve ever uttered the phrase, ”˜There’s nothing funny about blank’, we’d never hang out. Yes, there is if you write good jokes.”

55 minutes ago, Lasus83 said:

So too soon?

From Daniel Tosh after some good old-fashioned abortion and Make a Wish Foundation jokes, he offered: “If you’ve ever uttered the phrase, ”˜There’s nothing funny about blank’, we’d never hang out. Yes, there is if you write good jokes.”

Daniel Tosh advise to parents....Stop having kids

Archived