• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For Those Of You Counting Out Oher...

Saca312

1 minute ago, MV%doe said:

Truly it's not up to him.

I certainly love Oher's attitude about this. I know his health is a huge question mark, but I'd love for him to make a resurgence.

I wouldn't doubt it either. He showed the world he wasn't done in 2015, I'm sure he's more than ready to prove he still has it in 2017.

4 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

I certainly love Oher's attitude about this. I know his health is a huge question mark, but I'd love for him to make a resurgence.

I wouldn't doubt it either. He showed the world he wasn't done in 2015, I'm sure he's more than ready to prove he still has it in 2017.

Aye yes, oher story was made into a movie for a reason. Just like Luke, most don't know when oher got first concussed. I read where it may have been week/s before, so he played X snaps with some type of concussion(plus did heavy lifting).... And he's still under supervision. Plus its wasnt til Friday that he reported signs, more than likely he hide them weeks before. That warrior mentality and concussion doesn't work in this time period.

10 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

who is it up to then, his wife? dumb

You couldn't figure out my statement and thought I meant his wife AND called it dumb???

Maybe you should visit the concussion doctors and get permission to use your brain.

Archived