• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stopped by an Ice Cream Store in Atlanta, left this behind

Hotsauce

@Lasus83 Lol, you take this way too seriously.

In end all, it's just fun and games. Every division rival does this to one another. Have you seen the Saints lately? They take our mockery of the Failcants to another level.

Welcome to the world of sports. Can't take the heat, go find your safe space with something like golf. I like your posts, and I think you're a good contributor, but this kind of non-sensual post shouldn't be here.

It's a Panthers forum. Take the heat. We suffered through them, only fair we do the same to them.

Dayum... I am saddened to see your post in here arguing against the consumate sportsmanship mentality... if that is interpreted correctly.

I have respected every post I have seen you make.

Most of the B.S. in this thread I chalked up to posters who's opinion is always front-running nonsense anyway... a couple, whom I respect, caught in good old-fashioned Falcons hate....

I equate the rivalry, between us ant atlanta, to that between Julius Ceaser and Pompeii Magnus, Romel and Patton and all truly great sports rivalries where both sides shake each other's hands and embrace one another after any intense game.

All of those rivals hate one another in the heat of battle. But by dayumed, they respect one another and honor the sportsmanship that defines the reason they are able to compete and proliferate and, even, make one another better.

I hate seeing your post here, though.

So, fine...

Fug me... fug sportmanship... fug the falcons... let's hire some hitmen to take out the Falcons Oline... why stop at posted notes? Let's grab a billboard! Hell, let's run statistics on what direction most people drive, in Atlanta, to get to work so we can catch those fuggers early in their day and hit em where it is the most sore. That way, they start their day angry... we will get in their heads at 830am and stay there all day.

Sent from my SM-G930P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Wow. You are such a pussy. Go cry somewhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

20 hours ago, Lasus83 said:

Clearly I am in the minority...

Thats fine.

I will guarantee that, because I am born and raised in Charlotte and have bled black and blue since the inception (see inaugural game pin avatar)... and dealt with the drubbing that the Falcons gave us under Vick in the 2000s, that I am as true a Falcons hater as they come....

But this thread, and it's responses are classless.

Yes, Ryan was classless when he said "get the eff off our field"... but that does not excuse stooping to that level.

Posting this is kicking someone when they are down.

It is classless and childish.

Shame.

This is not what the panthers organization stands for and not the actions of a fan who is an adult with any self respect.

Sent from my SM-G930P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Lebron James had a trolling the warriors party. It's a sticky note bruh 

13 hours ago, Lasus83 said:

Dayum... I am saddened to see your post in here arguing against the consumate sportsmanship mentality... if that is interpreted correctly.

I have respected every post I have seen you make.

Most of the B.S. in this thread I chalked up to posters who's opinion is always front-running nonsense anyway... a couple, whom I respect, caught in good old-fashioned Falcons hate....

I equate the rivalry, between us ant atlanta, to that between Julius Ceaser and Pompeii Magnus, Romel and Patton and all truly great sports rivalries where both sides shake each other's hands and embrace one another after any intense game.

All of those rivals hate one another in the heat of battle. But by dayumed, they respect one another and honor the sportsmanship that defines the reason they are able to compete and proliferate and, even, make one another better.

I hate seeing your post here, though.

So, fine...

Fug me... fug sportmanship... fug the falcons... let's hire some hitmen to take out the Falcons Oline... why stop at posted notes? Let's grab a billboard! Hell, let's run statistics on what direction most people drive, in Atlanta, to get to work so we can catch those fuggers early in their day and hit em where it is the most sore. That way, they start their day angry... we will get in their heads at 830am and stay there all day.

Dude, I am nearly 50 years old and I am as old school as they come. I coach a group of kids in flag football and they know good and well that I will not tolerate them taunting their opponents.

A year ago my kids were undefeated for the season and their smallest margin of victory was three touchdowns, but even in the midst of that I never let them be jerks about it. Heck, even on this board, I'm not that big into the smack talk myself.

But this? This is just harmless fun. There's really no need to take it so seriously.

The worst thing that's gonna happen from this note is some people will look at it and groan, and that's assuming the place it was left didn't just take it down (which they likely did the same day it was posted).

I get that sportsmanship is important. Believe me, I do. But this really shouldn't be a big deal.

Archived