• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Missing Huddler: Kurb

Mr. Miagi

7 minutes ago, Jase said:

Remember the huddle frat? I remember.

No. But I'm clueless about most stuff that goes on here. I've posted since 04 but I have no clue what most of you guys are talking about in these reminiscient threads. 

'What was it?

2 minutes ago, Cat said:

No. But I'm clueless about most stuff that goes on here. I've posted since 04 but I have no clue what most of you guys are talking about in these reminiscient threads. 

Well to be fair, some of what gets reminisced about on here didn't actually happen.

This? Don't know.

5 minutes ago, Cat said:

'What was it?

You didn't post much did you

13 minutes ago, Cat said:

'What was it?

Secret and temporary forum for the core group of guys at the time, but mainly a social experiment. It was in plain sight, I think to troll some of the main female posters. When asked about it, the response was always "I know nothing about nothing".  Some of the people who weren't ever allowed in eventually went insane. Or so the tale goes.

13 minutes ago, Doyle said:

That's the only reference I haven't gotten in this thread.   Please explain.   

6 minutes ago, teeray said:

The Super Bowl and last season broke me so I have been hiding in the Tinderbox ever since.

I know everyone was really concerned :-/

Glad you are there. I stopped posting in the football section years ago. I hardly ever read it anymore. 

3 minutes ago, Jase said:

Secret and temporary forum for the core group of guys at the time, but mainly a social experiment. It was in plain sight, I think to troll some of the main female posters. When asked about it, the response was always "I know nothing about nothing".  Some of the people who weren't ever allowed in eventually went insane. Or so the tale goes.

Huh, so it really did exist?!! I always thought it wasn't real 

4 minutes ago, Jase said:

Always running off the girls lol

24 minutes ago, Jase said:

You fugers finally let me in there and it was boring with few posts here and there.

Archived