• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just a random thought.

iamhubby1

14 hours ago, Lumps said:

Year after year with Gman, the huddle usually narrows it down to a couple guys for the first/second pick and it's never who the huddle expects it to be, like ever. It's some pick out of left field.

Not sure i agree with this^. Star is a glaring exception. and half the Huddle was on the Kelvin Benjamin bandwagon before he was drafted. i seem to remember a similar percentage last year with Big Vern too.

Even more applicable to this draft as there are a lot of great options so this there will be a lot of opinions. G's BPA is always different than huddle opinions. I see S/DE as being the two main positions this draft will be focused on. RB may come in but not before the former. Just my opinion, for all we know he may take a LB or WR.

i do agree with this however. my only addition would be TE and WR into Gettleman's plans. theres been an increased focus on offense this offseason it seems. Getting OJ Howard or Corey Davis would meet alot of immediate need and would provide future insurance. just my two cents.

13 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

not.jpg

IMG_0119.JPG.8e8092f82398bc99aa2f2a38a9136d0d.JPG

I don't really count the 2013 draft...of course Star was wanted. DT was our biggest need that year, but there was concern with his heart/medical which is the only reason he fell to the Panther. It's in the same sense people on here would love Adams except there is no reason for him to fall so e is more of t a hope than a realistic option for discussion. It's the draft though so you never truly know. Austin, Vaccaro and Richardson all were reasonable picks that year that I feel the Huddle discussed just as much as Star. If Star didn't fall I'm not so sure any of those guys would have been picked.

KB is also a weird pick due to basically being at the bottom of the first, however I feel everyone on this board wanted Cooks before KB which would have been the case if not chose just a few picks before us. That's honestly the only other option I see the huddle wanting, even though WR was a dire need and painfully obvious choice that year, so I will give this one to the huddle, but Ealy was a surprise pick (horrible IMO) right after that.

I said rounds 1-2, so that's one pick out of 6 (?) I feel the huddle got close on, if I extend that to the first 3 picks each year though I feel it is still safe to say Gettle can more unpredictable more often than not, especially comparing to Hurney.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly haven't watched enough of him to say. Green or Wayne though? Yeah, that'll work for me. I'd take that at #8.

Wouldn't be mad with him at 8 but i would rather trade down and get him..

The only 2 offensive players at 8 that would fit imo is Fournette or Howard.. Other than that I would take Barnett over all the other offensive players..

5 minutes ago, 15 said:

here's the short answer:

nobody on this forum has a fugging clue who we will take and everything you read is a combination of opinions and unconfirmed rumors. sit back and enjoy the show. 

Knowledge is power. The more you know. It's the information age. All valid reasons for filling my head with meaningless information.

Oh, and you are not the boss of me, don't tell me to sit back and enjoy the show. How dare you sir.

14 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Wouldn't be mad with him at 8 but i would rather trade down and get him..

The only 2 offensive players at 8 that would fit imo is Fournette or Howard.. Other than that I would take Barnett over all the other offensive players..

I love me some Hog Mollies. Gman loves him some Hog Mollies. We are both the same age. So I feel very comfortable speaking for him. There are four really good DEs at the top of the draft. I am all but positive we will be getting one of them. If somehow the sky falls, and we miss out on all four? Well screw the draft, cuz life is over anyway. Because the sky feel. The world is over. No more draft.

But yeah, we only go Offense if all four of those guys are gone.

Archived