• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Have Worked Out Tennessee QB Josh Dobbs

bobsfoodbasics

42 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

I remember when some speculated Blaine Gabbert should be drafted ahead of Cam Newton because he was much more accurate and Cam was just an oversized running QB with a strong but inaccurate arm.

But carry on pro scout. We are all anxiously awaiting your next player assessment ;)

In Josh Dobbs 2 seasons as a full-time starter (26 games) in 2015 and 2016, he had a 62.8% completion rate (701 passes attempted), 5237 yards, and 42 TDs with 17 interceptions.

As trash goes, that's some reasonably high quality trash.

1 hour ago, TNPanther said:

I'm willing to bet you watched two plays of that game.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

I watch every Oklahoma game, every week.  So, incorrect.  He looked like poo vs OU in 2015.  If he did better than that afterwards so be it.  I also watched him this year vs A&M, Bama, and App St.  He's not good.  Never was impressed with him.  Very inaccurate thrower of the football.  

40 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

In Josh Dobbs 2 seasons as a full-time starter (26 games) in 2015 and 2016, he had a 62.8% completion rate (701 passes attempted), 5237 yards, and 42 TDs with 17 interceptions.

As trash goes, that's some reasonably high quality trash.

You do know 62.8 percent in College Football is God awful, right?  That poo is not good.  WOW.  Sorry I've watched accurate QBs in the Big 12.  Especially the most accurate QB in College Football history for a season.  Baker Mayfield.

Don't you worry Missouri fan.  I remember those ass kickings we gave you in the Big 12.  Keep the hate up, you hating pole smoker.   

I would absolutely rather run the wildcat with JStew then see this waste of a pick or either an UDFA.  Webb is already here and he Dobbs truly is a garbage QB.  And to those who only know him from that highlight film, I live in SEC country, have seen him personally in 10 games and he sucks.  Do not want.

9 minutes ago, bobcat91 said:

I would absolutely rather run the wildcat with JStew then see this waste of a pick or either an UDFA.  Webb is already here and he Dobbs truly is a garbage QB.  And to those who only know him from that highlight film, I live in SEC country, have seen him personally in 10 games and he sucks.  Do not want.

Thank you.  @TNPanther

And we can stop with the fallacy that SEC defense are so "good."

In reality, the SEC just has poo QBs that make those SEC defenses look so great.  

14 minutes ago, bobcat91 said:

I went to Tennessee at the same time as he did, have seen him personally in every game he's played, and he does not suck. He was rushed this year because he didn't have an OL to protect him...give him time and he's money. I'm the same person who said Tyler Bray was a garbage prospect, so you can't say I'm just being a Vol homer.

I've also met the guy on several occasions and he is nothing but a team player. Quit your hate.

Archived