• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If the sycophants had their way

frash.exe

This was actually pretty funny and the only thread I have responded to since we lost Monday night. I couldn't bring myself to suffer through all the negative crap and sky falling posts.

I thought about responding to this by doing something similar using nothing but negative posts and avatars but realized that it would be the same as the actual huddle board right now.:D

I do have to say that at least RB is original and humorous at times in his complaints. Wish more folks were able to do the same.

After all it is a game, we have waited for months for the season to start, and it is a shame that so many are in such pain over our start. Maybe it is me but after a 1-15 year in 2001 nothing will be as bad and even bad football is better than no football at all.

This was actually pretty funny and the only thread I have responded to since we lost Monday night. I couldn't bring myself to suffer through all the negative crap and sky falling posts.

I thought about responding to this by doing something similar using nothing but negative posts and avatars but realized that it would be the same as the actual huddle board right now.:D

I do have to say that at least RB is original and humorous at times in his complaints. Wish more folks were able to do the same.

After all it is a game, we have waited for months for the season to start, and it is a shame that so many are in such pain over our start. Maybe it is me but after a 1-15 year in 2001 nothing will be as bad and even bad football is better than no football at all.

Yea i was waiting for a kind of response thread where I just would've replied, "well that looks just like the 1st page of threads".

the reason I did this was to give people an idea of what they're looking for. it's extreme, but we've gotten a lot of newbs come on here complaining about the thread material, that it's too negative. Well what kind of material would you want? (I could actually come up with more of those kinds of thread topics in the parody than real positives on this team) What phase of the panthers could you actually say is good right now, because there is no area of the game we're good at thus far in the season.

P55, you and i butt heads on here a lot, but all we're talking about is the game and i hope you and anybody else i disagree with enjoyed it.

Yea i was waiting for a kind of response thread where I just would've replied, "well that looks just like the 1st page of threads".

the reason I did this was to give people an idea of what they're looking for. it's extreme, but we've gotten a lot of newbs come on here complaining about the thread material, that it's too negative. Well what kind of material would you want? (I could actually come up with more of those kinds of thread topics in the parody than real positives on this team) What phase of the panthers could you actually say is good right now, because there is no area of the game we're good at thus far in the season.

P55, you and i butt heads on here a lot, but all we're talking about is the game and i hope you and anybody else i disagree with enjoyed it.

The bottom line is that you took a lot of time to create that and it surely was humorous. As you say we don't always agree on things but I surely believe that everyone has the right to their opinions. And in the end different opinions on a message board are as important as spices are to food dishes. They are absolutely necessary. I would hate for everyone and everybody to agree on everything. My only wish is that we can keep it civil instead of filled with name calling and personal attacks. As much as we may argue it is generally respectful and about issues not attacks on each other. :D

Raging Bull, this is classic. That's one helluva dose of truth serum. A friggin' pansy mirror. The reality check of all Huddle reality checks! A Huddle RUDAFT model of the Kirby vacuum designed for those with their heads in the sand (or the posteriors of choice personnel within the organization). You have definitely run amuck in the china shop tonight. Big Ups!

Archived