• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Friendly Reminder This Draft Day...

Saca312

It's officially draft day in Panther nation, and everyone is deliberating who our first round pick will possibly be, and what pick we'll get it from. With rumors flying around, everyone is in a frenzy trying to guess and predict how things will lay out.

As such, I thought it would be best for me to educate the masses on the three golden principles of drafting under the Gettleman era in this post. These events will always occur no matter what.

Such will always be the case:

1. The Panthers will draft a position we're already strong on, and many people will be freaking out over how worthless it is.
  2. The Panthers will draft someone you'd think is a reach but turns out to be a stud.
  3. No one will fall to 8. No one. Every available player will be taken before 8 and the Panthers will be forced to draft a DT/LB to replenish.

That is all. Good day to all.

It's officially draft day in Panther nation, and everyone is deliberating who our first round pick will possibly be, and what pick we'll get it from. With rumors flying around, everyone is in a frenzy trying to guess and predict how things will lay out.
As such, I thought it would be best for me to educate the masses on the three golden principles of drafting under the Gettleman era in this post. These events will always occur no matter what.
Such will always be the case:
  1. The Panthers will draft a position we're already strong on, and many people will be freaking out over how worthless it is.
  2. The Panthers will draft someone you'd think is a reach but turns out to be a stud.
  3. No one will fall to 8. No one. Every available player will be taken before 8 and the Panthers will be forced to draft a DT/LB to replenish.
That is all. Good day to all.

If we draft a DT or LB in the first I'll go blind.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived