• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Beane was the mole...

All you 24 fans....Beane was the mole.  I know there is a Beane thread but I thought I was being paranoid in the draft......Zay Jones before our pick, jumping us for Dion Dawkins, LB Vallejo that the panthers liked.   What else?  That's crap that the Bills have been courting him before the draft and if he is going there I'm sure he tipped McDermott off on the players he coveted.    Vallejo is a player Beane loved but Gettleman passed on so I'm sure Beane told Bills to grab him.   No wonder the Bills had a decent draft Beane was running it.  

1 minute ago, Zithers said:

Joe Person predicted we would take Curtis Samuel before the Bills took Zay Jones.

His tweet was something like "Gettleman is gonna be mad if McDermott takes a RB/WR here"

No that was after that pick.   Person said that before the Moten pick after we drafted two RB/WR in McCaffrery and Samuel.   He was basically just mocking in jest we drafted two RB/WRs.

10 minutes ago, slumdogmillionaire said:

All you 24 fans....Beane was the mole.  I know there is a Beane thread but I thought I was being paranoid in the draft......Zay Jones before our pick, jumping us for Dion Dawkins, LB Vallejo that the panthers liked.   What else?  That's crap that the Bills have been courting him before the draft and if he is going there I'm sure he tipped McDermott off on the players he coveted.    Vallejo is a player Beane loved but Gettleman passed on so I'm sure Beane told Bills to grab him.   No wonder the Bills had a decent draft Beane was running it.  

2 minutes ago, stbugs said:

I have no idea if there were any shenanigans, but Dawkins, Jones and Vallejo were all on our official visits list. Anyone who wanted to could go to walterfootball or any other site like that and see we were interested in all 3. That said, we passed on Vallejo for Alex Armah, so Vallejo wasn't stolen. He was passed over. Also, I think we wanted Moton, not Dawkins. Moton is more of a RT that we needed than Dawkins, who's likely a guard.

Anyway, the other note is that Beane would be stupid to leak anything because unless he's got the job he's got no guarantee. Also, if he did do it, someone will find out and he won't be a GM anymore and he won't be working in the NFL. 

Its is fishy , we need to get the rat out of the building.

Some team could have hacked into the Panthers network as well 

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

Honestly, I am not so sure McDermott will do very well based on the draft. I could be wrong, but based on walterfootball, not one of the 4 players they selected (White, Vallejo, Dawkins and Jones) that were on our visit list was on their visit list.

That's shocking. Maybe they did visit, but it looks like they looked at our list and made their decisions. The other positions they needed weren't on our visit list so they went with their own picks.

I could be wrong or maybe those 4 did visit, but trying to copy us isn't going to lead to success.

Imagine thinking the Bills are using WalterFootball to decide on who to pick. Holy fug.

Archived