• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Beane was the mole...

47 minutes ago, Zithers said:

Joe Person predicted we would take Curtis Samuel before the Bills took Zay Jones.

His tweet was something like "Gettleman is gonna be mad if McDermott takes a RB/WR here"

The Bill's hired Zay Jones WR coach months when the Bills need coaches. He was EC coach. Here is bio on first page http://www.buffalobills.com/team/coaches/mcgeoghan_phil/c273327c-1fee-416f-ba0b-1c917e0a4ea6. After Woods left for us kind of knew it going to be Zay.

For the OG ( I think OT before draft or whatever) anyways the Bills I think moving him to RT after all Bills had Millis who was worst RT in football. Most pressure come from that side, Tyrod was running for his life every play. And coach was worried about run in that spots.

Not trying to troll or anything. Simple help out with info.

Unsure whats going on in front office. Whaley is hit or miss for GM. Like the trade for McCoy looks golden but trade up for Watkins looks bad. Heard there was changes for days. But buffalo media and other are lunatics. They rant and rant crap. Unsure on Panthers media just helping with infi.

Other teams don't need a mole because the Panthers make no effort at all to hide their intentions.

If people on this message board knew (or thought they knew) that we were interested in Jones then I'd guess professional front office types on other teams had a pretty good idea as well.

I also doubt that we were going to take Jones.

8 hours ago, Zithers said:

Joe Person predicted we would take Curtis Samuel before the Bills took Zay Jones.

His tweet was something like "Gettleman is gonna be mad if McDermott takes a RB/WR here"

That, and Voth pretty much telegraphed the pick the day before alluding to the Panthers going speed with the next pick. It was Samuel all along. 

They obviously followed the Panther playbook by trading down, almost out of the first round completely.

Please keep this going for a couple weeks, nothing else to do, so Russians and Bills, and moles and stuff will fill up the dead space

35 minutes ago, stirs said:

They obviously followed the Panther playbook by trading down, almost out of the first round completely.

Please keep this going for a couple weeks, nothing else to do, so Russians and Bills, and moles and stuff will fill up the dead space

ah the old encourage but delegitimize tact. well played comrade. 

Archived