• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers agree to terms with five college free agents

Moorgan

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Meanwhile, there's already been Huddle discussion basically calling Boulware a future HOFer and saying Ross is going to compete for a starting WR spot.

LOL...

Ah  we need to make a permanent betting thread .

$20 that Fred Ross will make the roster and actually have impact on this team. 

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Meanwhile, there's already been Huddle discussion basically calling Boulware a future HOFer and saying Ross is going to compete for a starting WR spot.

LOL...

Well, I hear we're going to trade KB for a 1st round pick, so...

:P

4 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

Ah  we need to make a permanent betting thread .

$20 that Fred Ross will make the roster and actually have impact on this team. 

The only thing more common on the Huddle than outlandish statements is bets that never get paid up.

9 minutes ago, #PanthersKing said:

I think Boulware is better than Cash and Cash made it last season. 

Philly and Norwell were big contributor for us. 

I think Boulware is a better LB but cash didn't really make the roster as a LB. He made the roster based on his special teams impact.

would have thought Ross would have been drafted. I like that signing.. but we have all seen with Garrett.. a guy who led all WR in Yards(I think) who you would think could be a solid NFL guy.. didn't do well at all.

Im all in for new WRs. I think Byrd, KB, Funchess, Samuel and since we signed a Charlotte guy says we still give out honor points.. so Berlin will def be on the squad. I like Cox from Florida too! Ben Boulware is a more redneck small version of Ben Jacobs. Im cool with that.

4 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Roster currently at 92

Officially it's at 86, as CB Tyler Patmon was cut today.

The  UDFAs don't have to be officially signed until rookie minicamp, so there is the full week to cut an extra guys.  It has to be at 90 by Friday when the UDFAs sign.

19 hours ago, bleedsgreenandgold said:

Great to see Austin Duke on there, not much of a shot to make the team but no one will out work that guy.

I'm just hoping to see a 49er wearing a Panthers jersey, even if it is just pre-season.  I'd say he had a shot at returning kicks/punts but not with the guys we just drafted.

36 minutes ago, CatScratchFever said:

I'm just hoping to see a 49er wearing a Panthers jersey, even if it is just pre-season.  I'd say he had a shot at returning kicks/punts but not with the guys we just drafted.

Yea it would be a pretty big accomplishment if he made the practice squad.

Archived