• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rookie Minicamp Updates/Tweets

Just now, heel31ok said:

I don't think anyone roots for a player to fail...not on your team anyways...

I certainly get the feeling that there are more than a few posters who would rather be right than see what's best for "their team", but those people are just plain shitty fans.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I certainly get the feeling that there are more than a few posters who would rather be right than see what's best for "their team", but those people are just plain shitty fans.

I guess they dont know you can be right and still pull for everybody...in some instances it a plus to be wrong...

The game is constantly evolving.  The "standard" measurables for particular positions don't even really apply anymore.  Teams are figuring out how to use these hybrid players.  Especially on defense (look at Shaq on our team).  Same applies for CMC on the offensive side of the ball, we just have to utilize him the proper way.

Can't wait to hear about how "The Swamp Monster" Terry Williams does!  This kid was a beast at NG for the Pirates.
6'1" 320lbs 
Ran a sub 5.0 40 yard dash at ECU.  Pulled his hamstring and ran a 5.2 at his pro day.
ECU-FB-Williams-UL-web.jpg
terry-williams-nfl-preseason-cleveland-browns-chicago-bears.jpg

Thought this dude was a monster NT and wanted the panthers to draft him in one of the midrounds

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 minute ago, Saca312 said:

I am quite pleased with that lineup.

52 minutes ago, SJTG4 said:

If yall had Cam's back like yall have CMC before even stepping a foot on the field maybe he would've dove on that ball in the super bowl

LOL 

IMG_0322.JPG.a44d7cc00f7b04d28501c6df5dea42d8.JPG

20 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

Wrong.  He signed his contract yesterday.

BAHAHAHAHA

IMG_0385.JPG.9e5d8cca19efaffb50b68f0cd5fe610a.JPG

i love this place

Archived