• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My wife just told me she think's KB is cute

Bourbarian

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

I didn't read the OP before I posted that pic of Norwell... I would have never guessed he would have included that name

Ya'll laugh but Norwell could slay, no doubt about it. BAMF with a beard and a man bun. Come on.

I can tell you this much.

There was a game last season, I don't remember which team we were playing against, but we lost. Shocker I know. But KB was straight up mauling the defense, making absurd catch after catch in traffic with defenders draped all over him. The game wouldn't have even been close without him. I was leaking like a faucet the whole time watching this unfold. If that means anything at all,

KB is still the same guy that wowed us his rookie year by grabbing a high pass over Sherman and Chancellor (I think? or maybe the other Seahawks safety) and making many big plays. Hopefully he gets into shape and his knee doesn't hamper him anymore. Have high hopes for him this year, especially with CMC, Samuel, Johnson/Shepard running routes underneath to give him more separation and 1v1s.

1 hour ago, pantherphan96 said:

KB is still the same guy that wowed us his rookie year by grabbing a high pass over Sherman and Chancellor (I think? or maybe the other Seahawks safety) and making many big plays. Hopefully he gets into shape and his knee doesn't hamper him anymore. Have high hopes for him this year, especially with CMC, Samuel, Johnson/Shepard running routes underneath to give him more separation and 1v1s.

It was Earl Thomas but still spectacular  KB > Funchess 24/7

Archived