• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Uhh, we just traded for Dwight Howard.

1 minute ago, YoungPanthers89 said:

Meh, I guess. Monk has about an inch on him and shoots slightly better from 3, DSJ does literally everything else better

I don't hate DSJ at all. But you can't have him and Kemba out there at the same time. Yeah Monk isn't huge either but he's a definite 2

I've always been a huge critic of Dwight, but man...  talk about turning chicken poo into chicken salad!  Lol.  Trading for effing Alexis Ajinca would've been an exponential upgrade from Plumlee,  so getting Howard is unfathomable.   I like Marco, but to flip him and Shitbag Bumlee (thanks Tarheel), and the 41st for Howard and a 31st is fuging grand larceny.

Credit to Cho on what is likely the greatest flip-for-value-trade in franchise history.  He has typically always won trades and won them well, but this takes the cake.

6 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I've always been a huge critic of Dwight, but man...  talk about turning chicken poo into chicken salad!  Lol.  Trading for effing Alexis Ajinca would've been an exponential upgrade from Plumlee,  so getting Howard is unfathomable.   I like Marco, but to flip him and Shitbag Bumlee (thanks Tarheel), and the 41st for Howard and a 31st is fuging grand larceny.

Credit to Cho on what is likely the greatest flip-for-value-trade in franchise history.  He has typically always won trades and won them well, but this takes the cake.

You're welcome, bud.  Us Hornets fans got to stick together.  Those Panthers fans in the main forum don't know what hard times are.  

Archived