• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"I see myself not only as a football player, but an entertainer and icon."

Hotsauce

As many of you know these famous words were how Cam described what he would like his NFL career turn into. They were from a famous pre-draft interview with Peter King (remember him?) 

Well, 6 years later, I just want to give our QB some love. He has been a class act on and off the field, kept himself clean from drugs, arrests, or compromising situations. He has become a true icon in the sports world and a great role model. We are lucky Cam is a good dude and we are lucky he's our QB. 

IMG_0843.JPG

Cam is a professional on and off the field. He has started trends to be remembered for years, been a very recognizable icon, and entertained everyone alike throughout his career.

He's our QB. He's a Carolina Panther, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

37 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

The entire world dabs because of him.

The. Entire. World.

amazing

On MLB: The Show 17, THIS year's game, the victory animation for nearly every win on my game is the outfielders coming together and doing the dab. A couple of years too late but a testament to exactly what you're talking about.

41 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Has anyone else won championships at each level they've been in, won heisman, won mvp, and won SB?

No but college means jack when talking about best football players. When was the last time you watched a game and they talked about Brady or Montana's college career?

To be in the discussion he needs the rings. His rushing stats make him unique but other stats are meh.

4 minutes ago, CelibatePimp said:

No but college means jack when talking about best football players. When was the last time you watched a game and they talked about Brady or Montana's college career?

And I wasn't talking about just NFL as I stated in my original post. Get better reading comprehension. If Cam gets a ring he will be the most overall successful QB ever in football generally speaking reaching the highest achievements at all levels. 

Archived