• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Photo taken yesterday of Jerry Richardson and Thomas Davis

the greatest

@The Huddler @electro's horse @Jrock88 @Jeremy Igowhat if Richardson is actually mentally unfit to complete his duties. And makes an extreme decision like leaving someone unemployed a little too Willy nilly. Could they Steve jobs him, and boot him out of a controlling position in his own company while nullifying whatever unfit decisions he made. Cause at this point I'm willing to trade 1 Richardson for 1 Gettleman

1 hour ago, The Huddler said:

Yeah. Gettleman is Gandalf the grey who appears to have fallen to his dealth with the Balrog

until he resurfaces with another team Gandalf the White with a conpetent owner and hes going to win SuperBowls

Gettleman will end up in our division and butt fug us for years

14 minutes ago, the greatest said:

@The Huddler @electro's horse @Jrock88 what if Richardson is actually mentally unfit to complete his duties. And makes an extreme decision like leaving someone unemployed a little too Willy nilly. Could they Steve jobs him, and boot him out of a controlling position in his own company while nullifying whatever unfit decisions he made. Cause at this point I'm willing to trade 1 Richardson for 1 Gettleman

Me too

Archived