• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'd say Cam Newton is ready for Training Camp

therealmjl

4 hours ago, GoobyPls said:

It looks like he went to the gym and only did abs. His arm and chest are non existent.

It does, and I like it. Think about the most important muscles for a QB, probably legs and core, right? I read somewhere Brady's main focus is working out his legs, and look what he's doing at almost 40 years old. 

Check out Cam's calfs along with this quote:

Omg. I know I just may be childish but chest hair really Cam you're really killing me I just can't every time I see chest hair I just want to cry it makes me so uncomfortable the size that his body is amazing he is amazing i'm just so excited for Sunday's again even if we lose every single game which I doubt but you know what I'm trying to say

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

40 minutes ago, RJK said:

I've never really been worried about his body. There's not a whole lot going on between the ears that's the problem 

I think the problem is hicks like you posting idiotic tropes about black quarterbacks being unintelligent. Eat sh*t.

2 hours ago, Cary Kollins said:

It does, and I like it. Think about the most important muscles for a QB, probably legs and core, right? I read somewhere Brady's main focus is working out his legs, and look what he's doing at almost 40 years old. 

Check out Cam's calfs along with this quote:

I know Cam has huge calves, but calves are mostly genetics

Archived