• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A few Armah GIFs from last night....

Jeremy Igo

I really enjoyed watching him block last night.  He had a ST's penalty (block in the back I believe) for the 2nd week in a row but that is correctable.  But being a blocking running back, especially in pass pro, is a skill it seems you have or don't....I like him.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

I really enjoyed watching him block last night.  He had a ST's penalty (block in the back I believe) for the 2nd week in a row but that is correctable.  But being a blocking running back, especially in pass pro, is a skill it seems you have or don't....I like him.

Kid is a hustler on special teams though. Got taken out on one punt return, immediately got up and forced the returner to change course. Would have been a much bigger gain without him. 

I like Armah and hope he makes the 53. I honestly think he should be the starting fullback. He has a lot of upside, looking like a special teams ace and has been blocking very well. With that said, he will probably be on the practice squad and hopefully no one picks him up. 

Archived