• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Buffalo Bills at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

A win is a win and I'll take it, but this is about as deflated as I can feel following a W.

Same here.  I'll take it, but I feel dirty.  Like we don't deserve it.

Don't get me wrong, in our successful years, we pulled out some games we shouldn't have, but this was different...  our play calls were poo.  Our players repeatedly fuged up.  It's like we accidentally backed into a win in a fail fest where the other team just happened to fug up more than we did, which is hard to believe.

Yea we're 2-0 and that's hard to do and we did it bumbling, fumbling, stumbling and shooting ourselves in the foot then throwing the kitchen sink at our own foot on top of that and are still undefeated.

If we can actually play well on offense we are going to ass smear people.

Just now, Jangler said:

yeah, or maybe McD played to our weakness...

Nah, I can't give him credit for that.  Sure he has some insight that other coaches wouldn't, but we moved the ball...  we just failed when it mattered.  Shula may not have called a worse game in his tenure here.  He is getting more horrible with each week.

4 minutes ago, Semaj said:

We should take it.  Throw this one in the trash heap of history and pray that we see a much better QB, Playcalling and performance next week.  This team is unpredictable.  They could be world beaters next week for all we know.  Today was maddening but it could have ended up much worse with a loss.   Our defense is stout.  Still have not given up a TD on the season.  The game against the Patriots in a couple weeks is going to be a huge measuring stick to see where we really are.

I always say, it's a lot better to adjust after a win (no matter how ugly) than a loss tbh. We can very well go on a hot run, but it's gonna take some serious adjustments to do so. Shula is here for the year, we gotta accept it, but Cam needs to take over the offense now. Do what you want Cam and fug any plays from Shula. Call your game.

3 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Yea we're 2-0 and that's hard to do and we did it bumbling, fumbling, stumbling and shooting ourselves in the foot then throwing the kitchen sink at our own foot on top of that and are still undefeated.

If we can actually play well on offense we are going to ass smear people.

Agreed. Yall want a positive? We played like mostly poo last week and like complete poo this week and we're 2-0.

Archived