• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera on the punt call: "Didn't want to give Saints momentum"

Saca312

They all need to go. This isn't an overreaction to just one game. This goes back to last season. They do not know what to do with the insanely high level of talent we have on this team. Time to start over and have someone work with Cam. 

But we have JR. Good times. I'll just hope they can somehow turn it around. And Rivera won't fug it up.

Did anyone seriously expect a competent response to that question?  Anyone?  ANYONE?????????!!!!!!!  Just about what I expected.  Didn't expect to hear Ron accept responsibility or admit to make a mistake.  No, just a didn't want to give them any momentum, LOL.  Like we had anything to lose.  They had momentum the entire freaking game.  

4 minutes ago, rico6 said:

Now I see why JRich selected Rivera. Dude is a walking manifestation of his ideals incarnate. Gutless, stupid and subservient.

Understandable why the Harboughs and etc refuse to coach here and we're constantly stuck with tier B HC's.

Your right.  Theres a reason why we can't land a top tier head coach.  

6 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

They all need to go. This isn't an overreaction to just one game. This goes back to last season. They do not know what to do with the insanely high level of talent we have on this team. Time to start over and have someone work with Cam. 

But we have JR. Good times. I'll just hope they can somehow turn it around. And Rivera won't fug it up.

Someone must be within range of JR's ear.  Speak the truth.  Tell him to stop disappointing his teams fan base with shitty coaching.  Forget about 2015.  It wan an anomaly.  Look at the entire resume.  It is not impressive.  He has not grown and has prevented the growth of our franchise qb.  He has actually helped in Cams regression.  What are we waiting for?  For Cam to be entirely destroyed.  Lastly tell him to get a competent Left tackle at any cost.  Even a 1st round pick +.

This entire coaching staff has proven many times over they cannot consistently adapt or adapt at all to beat division rivals. There was no semblance of a game plan today and we stubbornly cling to whatever sham of a game plan we conjured up this week even when it was clear it would not work. 

7 minutes ago, Semaj said:

Someone must be within range of JR's ear.  Speak the truth.  Tell him to stop disappointing his teams fan base with shitty coaching.  Forget about 2015.  It wan an anomaly.  Look at the entire resume.  It is not impressive.  He has not grown and has prevented the growth of our franchise qb.  He has actually helped in Cams regression.  What are we waiting for?  For Cam to be entirely destroyed.  Lastly tell him to get a competent Left tackle at any cost.  Even a 1st round pick +.

I wish so badly for a new owner.

Archived