• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Looking at our upcoming schedule

bigdog10

13 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

We barely won a game that shoulda been a blowout. Lions were moving at will and if we dont get that kb 3rd down, Lions coulda easily won . And the Eagles are looking red hot with one of the best olines in football. 

Lol! U R pathetic!!! Thats the best u can do?

4-1 Hatter!!!

go find another team

Just now, Vinício Grossi said:

4-1 Hatter!!!

go find another team

ive actually been a fan for 14 years . All you can do is question people's loyalty when they point out a teams flaws? I didnt say i was unhappy with the win or want us to lose. I just get frustrated seeing them fail in the same ways over and over again . 

9 minutes ago, Vinício Grossi said:
24 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

We barely won a game that shoulda been a blowout. Lions were moving at will and if we dont get that kb 3rd down, Lions coulda easily won . And the Eagles are looking red hot with one of the best olines in football. 

4-1 Hatter!!!

go find another team

I think most would agree with him does no reason to have a 17 point lead going into the 4th quarter and have it come down to a 3rd and 10. If Benji doesn't make that catch, we're putting it back on their defense who has a busted up secondary and the Lions have all the momentum. I'm just glad he comes down to with it.

32 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

... just stop.

Archived