• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Beason is Calling out Pep on WFNZ

Jbro

I told him up front before security ran me off.I said Kris,get to work or i'll jump this fence and go to your ass.He said get some,and thats when I told him I'd be out of jail along time before he got out of the hospital,then he said something smart and walked off.I told him to go ahead and practice falling down and bleeding,thats when the national guard made me leave

He probably misunderstood what you meant when you said you would "go to his ass".

In all seriousness, it's damn lucky he didn't decide to snap you in half.

Beason could be one of the NFL's most underated players (although many do give him the respect he deserves). Awesome player, well spoken, just comes off as a guy who knows what the f*ck is going on around him. Just a shame he is wasted on such a sh*tty team.

He would do great under Jim Johnson...

Don't be surprised if Beason's last appearance at FNZ was today since this is likely to become national news, and not in a good way. Seems like Jordan Gross made a mistake on FNZ a couple years ago, the next week he was wasn't on...

Yeah I doubt Fox, Hurney and Richardson will be very happy with Beason about this.

Personally, I like it. It's a big risk because this is the kind of thing that could potentially tear the locker room apart - but it's also the kind of thing that could bring it closer (think Smith/Lucas).

It's gonna be really interesting to watch this thing play out...

reminder that beason intentionally dogged his tryout with the patriots because he hated how they treated their veterans

It always seems weird to like a player because they didn't give 100%, but this factoid always makes me smile. The fact that he "picked" his teams based on how they treated veteran players...I honestly think that speaks volumes to just how loyal he expected himself to be.

Interesting side note, considering the main topic of the thread.

Yeah I doubt Fox, Hurney and Richardson will be very happy with Beason about this.

Personally, I like it. It's a big risk because this is the kind of thing that could potentially tear the locker room apart - but it's also the kind of thing that could bring it closer (think Smith/Lucas).

It's gonna be really interesting to watch this thing play out...

F*ck Fox, Hurney, and if big homie steady wanna ride with them, F*CK HIM TOO

I think Beason simply showed how green he was today....Beason should not have said what he did today on a radio program. People are praising Beason for it.......but how different is what Beason did today and what Jenkins was doing in 07. Calling it like it is...is what he did. That needs to be done....but doing it on air for the public is not the way to go.

Archived