• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yeah all of y'all dumbass's said we going to lose!!!!s

steven8989

Yea, I posted a thread last week "why are we panicking" pretty much saying this outcome was a good possibility. People act like little girls on this message board. Shameful to have them as fans. Oh no, we're losing in the first quarter, we're going to lose the game!! We lost one game, we're going to miss the playoffs and be awful on offense every game until everyone gets fired!!! meh.

How about just let fans react how they want? We're called fans for a reason.........we're fanatic about our team. We're all Panther fans at the end of the day. With that said, I'll take my crow now. Did not think Cam would become THAT much healthier in a week's time, after looking straight SLUGGISH against the Saints.

After the overall ineptitude of the Panthers offense, our scary defensive collapse against the Saints and the "quality of our coaches," what exactly were the expectations?

This is just as bad as the non-sense after a loss.  I'm thrilled we won!  I'm so happy Cam had a great game!  We overcame some mistakes and still managed to pull a win against Tom Brady and Bill Belichek.  That's great, and a good confidence booster for the whole team.  

Archived