• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

cmc still doing nothing lol

20 minutes ago, gakonline said:

Whenever CMC moved outside the pats shuffled players to prevent the mismatch. They keyed on him way to much and give Shula credit for designing the TD pass to fozzy. Cam could have just as easily tossed it to Dickson because the whole pats d followed mccaffrey. 

Dare to say Belichek got Shula’ed on that play. Nice play design!

CMC drew no fewer than four defenders to the side he ran to leaving the entire other side of the field wide open. I replayed it twice just for the laughs, and to try and convince myself that Shula might just be starting to comprehend how to use him. The former worked. The latter, not so much.

53 minutes ago, SuperCamDaGawd said:

CMC is a pretty good football player,  and he is a great wideout.....a GREAT running back in the NFL he is not. CMC is deadly on the outside,  and they should keep him there

Using him outside only would be stupid. You force the defense to account for him on every play when he's all over the field. 

35 minutes ago, xav8tor said:

CMC drew no fewer than four defenders to the side he ran to leaving the entire other side of the field wide open. I replayed it twice just for the laughs, and to try and convince myself that Shula might just be starting to comprehend how to use him. The former worked. The latter, not so much.

Since the 49ers, he's been locked on by multiple defenders creating big play opportunities for everyone. His run plays have almost no holes to run through. I think he's probably frustrated with his numbers that while good overall in total yardage, I think can be better. There are times in runs that I want him to hit the hole harder instead of trying to be Leveon Bell. I think our o-line right now is just average to below average in creating rushing lanes if you look at even Stewart rushing avg. I'm wondering what could happen if we get Ryan Kalil back and possibly Moton getting a chance at a spot.

2 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

we should have taken him in the 2nd after trading down to get oj howard

also y'all quit fuging lying on that fozzy td there were 2 wideouts on the side cmc shifted over while dickson was on fozzys side. that had more to do with it.

When they showed the end zone view, you can see literally every player running to CmCs side. I showed the wife, and she wanted to know where they were going? She knows nothing about sports, and even she saw it.

LOL, you trolling on a football forum, and my wife knows more about it than you do? Ah, the interwebz I tell ya what.

Just now, scpanther22 said:

Don't think theres anything wrong with admitting he's not doing enough up to this point between the tackles. of course part of it is the way we're using him but he could do better up the gut

Considering that is where our strength is supposed to lie. You would expect more production up in there.

Just now, iamhubby1 said:

Considering that is where our strength is supposed to lie. You would expect more production up in there.

Our interior line is getting little push for the most part. I hope Ryan get's better because he's one of the best at getting to the 2nd level. 

2 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

we should have taken him in the 2nd after trading down to get oj howard

also y'all quit fuging lying on that fozzy td there were 2 wideouts on the side cmc shifted over while dickson was on fozzys side. that had more to do with it.

game-of-thrones-arya-blind.gif?w=650

Archived