• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers rank 6th in ESPN week 6 power rankings

MVPccaffrey

27 minutes ago, Ball4life said:

What? Falcons literally led the whole game...never trailed. Putting the Jets over the Falcons and in the top 10 is a joke. 

How do you lead an entire game when the score was tied at the half? 

Lions game was also tied going into the 4th.....where you got saved by the clock run off. I wouldn’t call that controlling the entire game

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

Who do you lead an entire game when the score was tied at the half? 

Lions game was also tied going into the 4th.....where you got saved by the clock run off. I wouldn’t call that controlling the entire game

I meant either led or tied. Never trailed against them.

Falcons had double digit leads on two seperate occasions against the Lions. Lost the turnover battle 3-0 and led for over 3 quarters of the game. Gave up a pick six and had a fluke turnover inside the 15 that would have put the game away in the 4th quarter.

How does a team like the eagles get so much praise when they have faced 3 of the worst teams in football. All I can say is this. ATL and Carolina are the best right now for the NFC. Although there good KC has a cake schedule this year. They will be playoff bound but running into a team like the Jags or even Denver could cause them fits. 

43 minutes ago, Ball4life said:

I meant either led or tied. Never trailed against them.

Falcons had double digit leads on two seperate occasions against the Lions. Lost the turnover battle 3-0 and led for over 3 quarters of the game. Gave up a pick six and had a fluke turnover inside the 15 that would have put the game away in the 4th quarter.

The Falcons would have lost that game without a fluke play from a random tight end, and the bears not dropping two game winning touchdown passes in the final seconds. That game was NEVER out of hand or comfortable. Bears beat them up and down the field.

A falcons fans of all people should knows scores are the best indicator of actual game performance.

12 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

The Falcons would have lost that game without a fluke play from a random tight end, and the bears not dropping two game winning touchdown passes in the final seconds. That game was NEVER out of hand or comfortable. Bears beat them up and down the field.

A falcons fans of all people should knows scores are the best indicator of actual game performance.

That random tight is our starter..3rd round pick last year. He he had a few long TD's last year as rookie (including against Carolina in Atlanta last year). Not sure I'd call that a fluke. 

And pretty sure Chicago fumbled the kickoff after the Falcons took a 6 point lead in the 4th. They were VERY lucky to get it back and that would have ended the game right there. We can go back and forth with lucky breaks for either team.

Archived