• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A lil dose of realism..

bLACKpANTHER

Maybe it's because I had to talk my 12 yr old son from jumping off the ledge last night - but I am not THAT upset over this loss..

We gave them the ball twice inside out 20 yard line.. 2 gimmie TDs.. They harassed our O-line all night but we had the ball in hand to beat them twice.. C-mac has made me comfortable with him being a reliable go-to guy on 3rd or goal line situations.. Oh - and we get Olsen back in a few weeks..

if you told me at the beginning of the season we would go through the 49ers, @Bills, Saints, @ Pats, @ Lions, Eagles = and come out with 2 losses = I woulda said sign me up.. Last year we were friggin 1-5.... 1-5!!!

Everyone take today to sh*t your paints and cry.. we get the Bears next.. 5-2 will feel much better

10 minutes ago, bull123 said:

4-2...I'll take it

luke is the big thing today...our defense is not nearly the same without him 

we really missed Olson last night...cam would have been throwing to him a lot 

Honestly R. Khalil, Olsen, Kuechly are 3 huge pieces of the team to not have. All of which are all pro players and giant different makers. Kurt Coleman loss is also a big problem. If you told me we would lose all these people and make it to 4-2 I'd be surprised.

However, the way we are playing isn't sustainable. You can't continue to rush 5-6 to cover up bad secondary play. You can't continue to make runs with Cam to make up for your terrible run blocking.  These ways of covering up deficiencies will be sniffed out and taken advantage of. The eagles started doing that this game and expect every other team to start doing it as well. At least until we can prove they arnt deficiencies.

Our O-line was ranked #2 by PFF and everyone rejoices. Now we are a dumpster fire. We needed this loss to hopefully show our coaching staff how to handle tight games. We lost a 50-50 game to a tight team. Hopefully those games go our way in the playoffs. This is much more encouraging than where I thought we were after being blown out against the Saints.

We will be fine, especially after we were expected to drop two to the Pats and Lions. Nothings ever set in stone but I like our chances against Chicago and Tampa. If we really hold out, we can leave the jets game at 9-2 but I’m expecting 8-3. 

4 hours ago, Castavar said:

We will play down to Chicago next week and it will no doubt be another close game in the 4th. It's a toss up after that whether Rivera and Shula go full retard or semi retard.

Yeah should be  a barn burner --Rivera vs Fox,

5 hours ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

Maybe it's because I had to talk my 12 yr old son from jumping off the ledge last night - but I am not THAT upset over this loss..

We gave them the ball twice inside out 20 yard line.. 2 gimmie TDs.. They harassed our O-line all night but we had the ball in hand to beat them twice.. C-mac has made me comfortable with him being a reliable go-to guy on 3rd or goal line situations.. Oh - and we get Olsen back in a few weeks..

if you told me at the beginning of the season we would go through the 49ers, @Bills, Saints, @ Pats, @ Lions, Eagles = and come out with 2 losses = I woulda said sign me up.. Last year we were friggin 1-5.... 1-5!!!

Everyone take today to sh*t your paints and cry.. we get the Bears next.. 5-2 will feel much better

No offense but glad you are happy with mediocrity. I am not. We are down one Game in the division and I see no one on the bench to make them better except Ryan k

losing Luke is huge

• 2 weeks later...

Archived