• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Walking Dead

rodeo

• 1 month later...

After watching the season finale, I have just gone on pretending that was the series finale and I'm done with the show. I can end with Neegan in their Hill Top jail and everything looking sunny from there. For me, this show has ended.

If Rick leaves the show should end. I know there are other fan favorites, but TWD has and always should be about Rick and Carl, both in comics and TV. It isn’t TWD without Rick and it is a slap in the genitals to the comic book (which is 10x better than the show).

if this report is true, TWD will fail. It seemed to end solid and they could build off it, but no Carl and Rick is no TWD.

3 hours ago, cookinbrak said:

It was never brought up, but the writing on this season of Fear the Walking Dead was far and away better than TWD has been in years.

The show went to poop with the messy Darabout split and killing Andrea off way to early, also making her character awful and polar opposite from the book. The Terminus season was dope though.

17 hours ago, Professor Chaos said:

It has been announced that Andrew Lincoln is leaving the show. 

There's not even a point in watching any more.

Good.  He needs to die.   

If he is a good character in the comics they messed him up big time in the show.  His conflicted back and forth back and forth was boring as fug.   

Has Norman Reedus even uttered more than a handful of lines this past season? Standing around just brooding and looking gruff doesn't count.

I like him as an actor, but at this point trying to make Daryl the lead is a comically awful decision. Just end the show.

On 6/2/2018 at 3:10 PM, TheRed said:

Has Norman Reedus even uttered more than a handful of lines this past season? Standing around just brooding and looking gruff doesn't count.

I like him as an actor, but at this point trying to make Daryl the lead is a comically awful decision. Just end the show.

They can wrap up the show pretty easy.  Rick dies.  Then they need to just put Daryl on his bike and have him pull a Jax Teller on his bike into a zombie horde.  The end. 

Archived