• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Completely far fetched thought

toldozer

If we can dump batums contract. Can you tell me a better spot in the east for LeBron next year?  

If monk continues to progress I don't think there is a better line up for big baby LeBron to insert himself into in the east.

So the question is, would you take LeBron?  I hate his guts but I would sign up for that all day long.

He's only beholden to a mid-market in Cleveland because it's his hometeam.  While we have the Jordan angle, it has never worked in the past in luring the top FAs, not even Jordan Brand guys.  So, I can't even consider it.  L.A. makes sense for Lebron's final stop if he leaves Cleveland bc it would be good for business and marketing.

we have quite good depth and expendable players now. I beleive we will package a combination of Zeller, Batum, Lamb and MKG for a stud. If we take 2 of those guys and throw in a first round pick we could get a very, very good player in return. Not sure I would want LeBron. But I definitely didn't want Howard on this team but it is working out pretty well.

This is not a discussion.. you take Lebron even if it means chopping off your leg.. you take him and say "Thank you!"

But he ain't ever coming here - so put down the axe.. just be glad with what we have going right now.. focus on winning Now and developing the consistency before we start talking about winning the division or making any moves.. we started out hot last year and were leading the East for a few days.. this nice start doesn't mean anything..

we are 2 games above .500 - 2 games!!
the Cavs are looking like booty right now - does anyone think they aren't gunna be in the Easter Finals?? As Low as they are and as High as we are right now - we need to temper our emotions.. (i sound like i actually am part of the coaching staff or sum sh*t..)

https://media.giphy.com/media/qHjbXtxNawWR2/giphy.gif

I would not rule out LeBron going somewhere unexpected this offseason. 

But I think there is a 90% chance he goes to the Lakers. If he's smart he won't have his buddy Wade join him. I could see CP3 signing there at a discount and helping to coach up Lonzo. Maybe Melo if he wants to play with Lebron. 

lakers would probably look like: Lonzo, Lebron, PG13, Kouzma, Lopez, +/- Melo, CP3 

Is that team good? yea. Is that team better than the warriors? not by a long shot

Which is why I think the Lakers will package Randle and Brandon Ingram + picks, first born children for a final piece. A person that is undoubtedly going to want out. Anthony Davis. 

Now that's a team that is interesting

6 minutes ago, SOJA said:

I would not rule out LeBron going somewhere unexpected this offseason. 

But I think there is a 90% chance he goes to the Lakers. If he's smart he won't have his buddy Wade join him. I could see CP3 signing there at a discount and helping to coach up Lonzo. Maybe Melo if he wants to play with Lebron. 

lakers would probably look like: Lonzo, Lebron, PG13, Kouzma, Lopez, +/- Melo, CP3 

Is that team good? yea. Is that team better than the warriors? not by a long shot

Which is why I think the Lakers will package Randle and Brandon Ingram + picks, first born children for a final piece. A person that is undoubtedly going to want out. Anthony Davis. 

Now that's a team that is interesting

PG13 probably staying in OKC with Westbrook. Could see Lebron going to Houston to play with CP3 and Harden. Doubt AD is going anywhere unless the Pelicans miss the playoffs again, and even still I don't see it happening.

Never would happen but Lebron on the Twolves would be interesting: Teague, Wiggins, Butler, Lebron, KAT would be a ridiculously good defensive team with decent role players around Lebron similar to the Heat teams that he won the Finals with.

19 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

PG13 probably staying in OKC with Westbrook. Could see Lebron going to Houston to play with CP3 and Harden. Doubt AD is going anywhere unless the Pelicans miss the playoffs again, and even still I don't see it happening.

Never would happen but Lebron on the Twolves would be interesting: Teague, Wiggins, Butler, Lebron, KAT would be a ridiculously good defensive team with decent role players around Lebron similar to the Heat teams that he won the Finals with.

I will bet you right now that PG13 goes to the Lakers. That is set in stone

Archived