• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Orleans you have been put on notice.

Snake

5 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

We beat the Bears while Trubisky actually threw the ball and eviscerated the Bills that you beat 9-3 by a score of 47-3 when the starters came out. 

The head to head competition talk is silly seeing as we smacked you around at BOA anyway.

We beat the Patriots who handed you your ass. And the Bills were actually good when we faced them. You also caught us with a injured Cam and no Greg Olsen. You do know you have to face us and ATL twice right? They are no slouch either. 

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

We beat the Patriots who handed you your ass. And the Bills were actually good when we faced them. 

This is one of those convos? "Look what we did to this team that beat you and how much better we beat this team that you beat! But don't compare the other way cause those guys were just playing better when we played them!"

Listen, you can compare wins and losses all day. You'll make excuses for your team, while bypassing any excuse for mine. Realistically, both teams are playing well, although I'd have to give the Saints the edge as they've been destroying people for 7 games. I'm expecting a tight game week 13.

3 hours ago, saints4lifeagain said:

This is one of those convos? "Look what we did to this team that beat you and how much better we beat this team that you beat! But don't compare the other way cause those guys were just playing better when we played them!"

Listen, you can compare wins and losses all day. You'll make excuses for your team, while bypassing any excuse for mine. Realistically, both teams are playing well, although I'd have to give the Saints the edge as they've been destroying people for 7 games. I'm expecting a tight game week 13.

And I'm going to give my team the edge because Cam wasn't healthy most of the season. Hell Luck is done with the same injury. Put that on top of losing your best reciver and we are a much better team now. 

It was a good win but come'on now.  Lets dial it back a knock and remember just how bad losing to a team like freaking Chicago felt.  Yes since we played the Saints we have improved but I hate to break it to you, they have as well.  Not saying we can not beat them but "putting them on notice" is laughable at this point.  The Saints are a better team at this moment in time ( they are winning without Bree's and that is scary )....hell, they are the second best team in the NFC without question.  Lets first worry about coming out of the bye and beating the Jets like we are supposed to do before we go and start putting the Saints on notice.

22 hours ago, Jimmy said:

You "ain't" running for 6 TDs against us....

The Saints won’t need to run for six. We can still throw or that many if need be. It’s a balanced offense now. 

The Panthers are a strong team and it will be a great match up when we meet again. The best of the NFC is in the South. 

On 11/13/2017 at 10:58 PM, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

Loll you guys make me laugh. We beat the dolphins. Relax. Saints are still the best team in the south until we dethrone them. 

WTF do the Dolphins have to do with anything? You're talking about a team that got shutout by NO

Archived