• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Superstar Dak not so much without Elliott..

WOW!!

Just now, WOW!! said:

Yeah because it's usually 14 year old girls who think ppl get on a Forum to "impress" them..hmmmmmmm

You really took that and ran with that.

Like you think I was serious about the impressing thing and not just...saying a Common Phrase.

I. Holy poo dude.

No. No wow. I don't care who tries to impress me. Not you or anyone on here.

2 minutes ago, Rags said:

Like you think I was serious about the impressing thing and not just...saying a Common Phrase.

I. Holy poo dude.

What about me? The wife says I am dang impressive. I know that usually doesn't translate well to the written word. But trust me. If I truly wanted too, I could impress the heck outta you. lol

3 minutes ago, Rags said:

I. Holy poo dude.

Whatever dude.. Walk it back.. hahahahahahaha..

I honestly don't care.. Just sound funny coming from a supposedly "grown man".. I didn't know we were here to impress you sire..

Dilly dilly..lol

3 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

What about me? The wife says I am dang impressive. I know that usually doesn't translate well to the written word. But trust me. If I truly wanted too, I could impress the heck outta you. lol

Yeah I don't want to get into that type of show and tell at all.. 

I'm just here to talk football..lol

Dilly dilly..

It all goes hand-in-hand, the Dallas defense is playing like garbage and getting behind so the offense has to throw the ball more,  and take more deep shots into traffic. So the quarterback is garbage. 

When reversed and the defense is getting stops so you can run the ball, the quarterback picks the easy completions, and now all of a sudden they're awesome. 

Personally I don't think dak is very good, but it's not as bad as it looks right now. Besides who cares it's Dallas

On 11/24/2017 at 6:05 PM, stbugs said:

You might be one of the most uninformed posters on here and that’s saying something. I already told you in another thread that Brady’s 5 Super Bowl wins were with the #1, #1, #2, #6 and #8 scoring defenses in the league. Brady had never ever had to worry about putting up 30+ points every game. Do you even watch or pay attention or just regurgitate what ESPN tells you to say. Don’t you find it ironic that Brady’s best offensive season ever was squished with a SB loss when the Giants DL destroyed him?

Dude has been shown evidence to the contrary on that same exact point a few times already yet he still keeps tossing it out there as a go-to-example.  He's either trolling, flat out didn't read those responses, has an extremely bad memory, or stubborn as fug to the point he won't accept any other viewpoint other than his own.

I remember telling him once in another thread (probably the same one you're talking about) that Brady has had a top 10 defense something stupid like 13 years out of his career.  Outside of a season or two the dude has NEVER had to worry about his defense.  I'd be willing to bet that the Pats have probably had the most consistently solid defense of the past 20 years.  It's not always tops, but year-in-and-year-out it has consistently been one of the better or best defenses in the league.

The two times I can remember Brees having a consensus top 5 defense he didn't even win the NFC South either time and was knocked out in the divisional round both instances.

Archived