• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Everyone who didn't believe and were "realistic" about the Panthers come get your crow here. Snake? Fox?

teeray

Just now, Snake said:

People like that have it easy. If we lose they just disappear and if we win they come out like there was no doubt we would win. 

Disappear and make excuses.

6 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

Lmao, so you WERE worried about it all weekend.

Just enjoy the win there's no reason to be a jackass to people who knew we didn't match up well with Minny.

Of course he was, and I was not condescending to teeray you can follow that thread he's talking about if you're like him and go back and do such things. 

7 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

Lmao, so you WERE worried about it all weekend.

Just enjoy the win there's no reason to be a jackass to people who knew we didn't match up well with Minny.

LMFAO

They knew it so much that we just beat the pants out of them and they got lucky to even get back in the game

1 minute ago, teeray said:

I don't care how I look rubbing it in when the Panthers win two other Panthers fans.

And I don't care what being a realist means it's not an insult to me.  I'm a fan and I can be a fan and realistic at the same time.

In fact I was the more realistic one when I said I thought the Panthers are going to win evidenced by the reality that they did

Yeah like you said there was no doubt we would beat the Saints twice. Then just moved on to the next team that was a certain win. 

2 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Disappear and make excuses.

Of course he was, and I was not condescending to teeray you can follow that thread he's talking about if you're like him and go back and do such things. 

Yes please go back and read that thread.

The original op was we were going to win this Sunday and for the Vikes to come get that ass whooping

The next post was we were going to get the floor mopped with us in Ron Rivera was he be staying there looking like an idiot

So by all means go back and look at the thread do you want to link it or should I

1 hour ago, Fox007 said:

Real Panthers fan yup

Real bad coaches yup

Hell exactly what I thought would happened happened when Rivera pulled a Rivera. You like that, that's cool. I still don't and he will cost us yet again with his poo.

Rivera didn't even remotely cost us this game today.  If we had lost, it would have been more about lack of player execution. 

Rivera isn't a great coach because he isn't creative and adaptable in my book, but he is a good one.  I've always said his love of Shula will be the thing that gets him fired (if he gets fired),  and I'm sticking to that. And even if he is, he'll win a championship as an HC somewhere, if paired up with a GM that will actually give him a solid team without obvious weaknesses. 

1 hour ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Happy we won. Still pissed about going to prevent again, only to let our opponent back in it again, and having to pull a miracle out of our ass again. Ron should know better but he doesn't. Finish the fugging game.

All Rivera gives a fug about is time of possession - he as much as said so after the game on the radio interview.

2 minutes ago, teeray said:

Yes please go back and read that thread.

The original op was we were going to win this Sunday and for the Vikes to come get that ass whooping

The next post was we were going to get the floor mopped with us in Ron Rivera was he be staying there looking like an idiot

So by all means go back and look at the thread do you want to link it or should I

I'm not the one that has had message board people on their minds at night all weekend,  you do the honors.

2 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

All Rivera gives a fug about is time of possession - he as much as said so after the game on the radio interview.

It's a stupid philosophy. If we kept scoring they would be forced to. Even if we give up a pick we have nothing to lose but a tie. If we just give up we are always fighting to not lose. 

Archived