• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Everyone who didn't believe and were "realistic" about the Panthers come get your crow here. Snake? Fox?

teeray

2 minutes ago, teeray said:

Looking at you Snake.  Looking at you Fox

C'mon on in guys.

Just want to make sure who the real Panthers fans are.

Woohoo!!!!  KeepPounding

They're all busy taking back their Keenum jerseys exchanging them for Rodgers jerseys.  

Just now, Fox007 said:

Real Panthers fan yup

Real bad coaches yup

Hell exactly what I thought would happened happened when Rivera pulled a Rivera. You like that, that's cool. I still don't and he will cost us yet again with his poo.

Yup

Maybe we should fire him

We have ONLY won 3 NFC South titles and been to Super Bowl

Genius bud.

4 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Glad you're more worried about people eating crow. Then worrying about the Panthers letting the Vikings back into the game. 

Yea people like that are mentally and emotionally tied to their online accounts. He got ran off twitter and was crying about that. Stuff like this shows dood sleeps thinking about this. Didn't even know his screen name and I bet he talks to his fam/friends about Snake by screen name. I for one am flattered.

8 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Glad you're more worried about people eating crow. Then worrying about the Panthers letting the Vikings back into the game. 

Yes.  I'm more worried about winning than almost losing to a 10-2 team

U should try it.

Maybe we shouldn't have been aggressive and pass.  That was.it wouldn't have been intercepted and we.just woulda have won without the tie

11 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

As much as I hate to see it happen, it happens quite a bit in the NFL.  Not just to us.  Especially when playing a team that is in competition for the overall number one seed.

Archived