• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's Look at 2018 WRs - Free Agents

Rags

6 hours ago, hepcat said:

Panthers are going to sign a vet to a cheap one year deal to compete with Samuel. I don’t see a lot of those guys on the list accepting a cheap one year deal 

That's basically been our problem for a very long time. 

3 hours ago, chknwing said:

NO!  Every year you guys start off with we need a WR. fug that.  Carolina needs lineman.  Period.  Need a LT and DE and all efforts in FA and draft should make those highest priority.  After that secondary help.

We can add CB to that as well. 

3 hours ago, chknwing said:

NO!  Every year you guys start off with we need a WR. fug that.  Carolina needs lineman.  Period.  Need a LT and DE and all efforts in FA and draft should make those highest priority.  After that secondary help.

It's a shame NFL teams can only address one position in the off-season

Also have you seen our WRs

Give me Star and Norwell back. 

Sign Kenny Vacarro. Yes, Kenny Vacarro. I was a big fan of him coming out of Texas. He finally putting up a good season. Not sure why Panthers fans hate him. He is not even close to Roman Harper or Darren Sharper bad hate. 

Then, draft Christian Kirk giving Cam that deep threat and a TE like Troy Fumagalli or  Mark Andrews and a pass rusher. 

Archived