• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Last Jedi *Spoilers*

Darth Biscuit

1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

Well at least it wasn't another death star.  

My biggest issue was Rose. Goes from a electrian to piloting a fighter.  

I thought about that but I'll bet those speeder things are like a civilian jumping in a jeep or something. Luke went from a Skyhopper to an X Wing with no training, and seemed to fly ok.

8 hours ago, Zaximus said:

I'm assuming once Del Toro took control of that ship, he decided to sell them out and reach out, probably before he even picked up Finn, but maybe after while he was flying, it's really hard to tell.     He may have already did it when he was talking to Finn about "grey areas" and how empire and rebels buy weapons from the same place.     I mean, let's be honest, there was probably a bigger payday to be had with the Order than Rebels anyway.  

In the movie they said that once they were caught he cut a deal with them. SO he was loyal at first (not really just to money) but when caught he gave them the rebels camo codes so they could see the ships escaping. I think though instead of bb8 piloting the droid should of been del toro and him saying i help out both sides or something. Honestly they wasted him though should of been some type of stith smh.

7 hours ago, JPPT1974 said:

Heard it is the best movie in the franchise since Empire Strikes Back!

I thought it was although as a 10 year old kid, I also loved Return of the Jedi. When it comes to the more recent films in the series, I enjoyed this one the most but I admittedly don't get caught up in the storylines like many do so there may be issues that I don't see. 

2 hours ago, CarolinaCoolin said:

Are we really going to trust kylo ren as a reliable source of information when it comes to Rey’s parents?

i mean he lied to her like 5 times in the movie but we are suppose to believe he actually knows? I doubt it.

rando junkies i think not either 

feels like the reveal of parents / siblings is being saved for the 3rd film cause it cant be that simple no way 

Archived