• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB of the Future, and Fox's Job Security..

DelhommesTheMan

No too much to lose trading up for that, the QB pool is deep this draft, there will be plenty to choose from.

While there may be many to choose from, I say Bradford because I think he's probably gonna need the least amount of work to make it in the league.

As polished as he is now, it's not gonna take much. Even if it required moving Peppers ( i wish) and a RB to get that top pick, I think it's worth it.

While there may be many to choose from, I say Bradford because I think he's probably gonna need the least amount of work to make it in the league.

As polished as he is now, it's not gonna take much. Even if it required moving Peppers ( i wish) and a RB to get that top pick, I think it's worth it.

I understand your point, but assuming Fox is a coach, no matter how Pro ready he is, he's gonna sit for a year, so you can breed a young QB in that same time at a much lower expense, if we are trading up, it shoudl be to get a quality DT like Suh, from Nebraska.

we already have him, josh mckown {rolls eyes}. i have to ask why we keep matt moore around if he's so bad? the guy has won two out of three games he started, mckown has proved to be mediocre at best and he's had almost 30 starts in his career. he proved in oakland and arizona he is a backup at best. let matt moore get his shot first. if not cut him, why keep him around? im all for letting somebody sit and learn but they can sit too long, remember wienke?? i like moore's release, has good arm strength and mobility and he's got that attitude about him. i vote to give moore a shot and go from there.

Marino scored a 15, and the wonderlic is a test of general intelligence not football knowledge.

here:

http://www.unc.edu/~mirabile/Wonderlic.htm

Wow a whole big 15 that makes a difference. The Wonderlic is not a general intelligence test but more of a Brain Speed test. The faster you can get the answer out the better you do. Most people can guess at most of them and score a 10 to 15. 30 and higher are exceptionally fast thinkers.

I get your hate of Fox. It's been well documented. I don't love the guy either, but let's not use examples for other teams drafting QBs without presenting the actual facts rather than revisionist history.

Steve McNair was most definately a leader on the Ravens offense. .

Yes, and he retired about two weeks before the NFL draft last year in which the Ravens drafted Flacco.

Brett Favre was most definately a leader on the Packers offense.

Lord Favre started talking about retirement almost five years ago. It was after they drafted Rodgers that he decided to play his annual groundhog day routine.

Donovan McNabb was also coming off 2 years where he played a total of 19 games and had to have season ending surgery on a sports hernia and torn ACL respectively two thirds through the season. Not to mention Garcia was able to lead the team effectively when he went down and bolted for free agency in the offseason. The drafting of Kolb was thought of as a necessity with Donovan's injury issues.

If we're in the QB market, we trade up and take Bradford. I don't care what it cost.
:confused:Well with rumors of sam bradford might half to have surgry on his shoulder after the season is over because of the hit he took earlier this season. I think taking a guy who might have shoulder problems later on in his carreer might be to risky. Latter 3rd might be more suitable for him. Depending if he needs surgery on his router cup in his shoulder after the season in his throwing shoulder.

Something is mentally wrong with Fox. If that foxsports thing was true, you're not going to save ya job at all because you want to stay with a QB who can no longer do damage to opposing teams

How about you resign instead of letting us suffer

Well truth to be known. Most of you should know by now fox contract is up after this season. And you have yet to see the front office offer fox a new contract yet. Thats why Fox most likly made those comments on tweeter about been let go after the season. He already knows his job is done if he can't produce another winning playoff type season.

The point isnt what QB too go after...its will Fox look for the future if he feels like he doesnt have one with this organization?...And is that hurting us moving forward?

very good question... I don't know if it helps us figure out what Fox might do, because I think it still depends on whether Fox feels that "QB of the future" will help right now or not...

but to predict whether that is hurting us or not, you would have to predict whether there is a QB out there with that "QB of the future" status..

Archived