• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How the flying fug is Cam not in the MVP discussion

KillaCamNewton

19 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

You, sir, obviously believe that Cam Newton does no wrong.

*tisk* *tisk*

Absolutely not, but the whole inconsistent argument just urks me. I just think they are legitimate reasons why we havent seen the same Cam since 2015 and 2013. Not practicing or playing to start  this season. Last year playing with a concussion and a bad throwing shoulder all season, playing hurt all 2014. When he has actually been healthy he as made the pro bowl every time. I think he should be allowed to have bad games instead of inconsistency, this league is too tough for perfection. When we lose he is "inconsistent". When other qbs lose "he just had a bad game he will bounce back ". 

People use that word to keep him at the bottom of the barrel. They use it as a reason not to put him above anybody else. 

12 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Absolutely not, but the whole inconsistent argument just urks me. I just think they are legitimate reasons why we havent seen the same Cam since 2015 and 2013. Not practicing or playing to start  this season. Last year playing with a concussion and a bad throwing shoulder all season, playing hurt all 2014. When he has actually been healthy he as made the pro bowl every time. I think he should be allowed to have bad games instead of inconsistency, this league is too tough for perfection. When we lose he is "inconsistent". When other qbs lose "he just had a bad game he will bounce back ". 

Cams shoulder issue was the final 3 games. Not all season.

Also regarding his rehab and missing preseason, that is a real obstacle. Those first games weren't his worst passing games though. I think if he hadn't had some pretty bad passing games later he truly would be a front runner for mvp.

It is inconsistent. From phenominal to pretty bad. Its the exact word to describe it.

8 minutes ago, csx said:

Cams shoulder issue was the final 3 games. Not all season.

Also regarding his rehab and missing preseason, that is a real obstacle. Those first games weren't his worst passing games though. I think if he hadn't had some pretty bad passing games later he truly would be a front runner for mvp.

It is inconsistent. From phenominal to pretty bad. Its the exact word to describe it.

Final 3 games? Agree to disagree buddy. 

I love that everyone is now arguing over whether Cam is an MVP candidate.

its so much less boring and more appropriate of a football fan forum than the other senseless bickering of topics better argued on a CNN or Foxnews twitter board.

bravo for the person who threw this nice grenade deflection and redirected everyone’s addiction for debating to Panthers football.

bravo

Archived