• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No way Shula and Hurney shouldn't be fired next season.

Snake

What people need to get straight is that we're about to have new ownership in March.  Anyone who claims or scoffs at what may happen is blowing smoke up everyone's as$.  Everything minus a high percentage of RR keeping his job is in the air.  

Yea, our offense and pass coverage look like poo. But we've won 11 games this year despite playing 4 games against playoff teams in our division, and playing both teams with first round byes in our conference. Plus the fuging patriots. This team is weird as poo so we could honestly pull off anything and it wouldn't surprise me. 

You guys talk so much poo during the week but after a loss you guys act like we're the damn Browns. 20 teams just had their season end today, not us, so let's cut back on the crying for a moment. 

Shula has had super conservative play calling 2 games in a row now. Looks like we are waiting to break out the creativity for the playoffs which sucks because we could have just locked up the 3 seed and a home game. 

You can blame Shula for bad play calling but I think it’s more along the lines of not trying to show their hand before the playoffs. Make of that what you want 

Just now, Udogg said:

I'm gonna reverse that question back to you.  Did you watch our offense, or do you automatically just say Shula? 

Do you realize the only idiot that would hire Shula as OC at this point is Les Miles right? No top 25 college program would want Shula as OC. And Miles isn't coaching for a reason. 

Just now, panthers34 said:

Shula has had super conservative play calling 2 games in a row now. Looks like we are waiting to break out the creativity for the playoffs which sucks because we could have just locked up the 3 seed and a home game. 

You can blame Shula for bad play calling but I think it’s more along the lines of not trying to show their hand before the playoffs. Make of that what you want 

just curious,  what percentage of that horrible offensive performance do you place on the QB? 

Archived