• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Since the Kelvin trade Cam has had the 3 worst passing games of his career

GoobyPls

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Trading KB was down right stupid but what happened today is a mystery. Every player was off. 

Every player on offense atleast.  Defense was alright considering they were literally on they field 3 plays after the offense got the ball the majority of the day.  They did suck at turning the ball over though.

5 minutes ago, NeedSumD said:

Yeap a QB who can be on target makes a world of difference see Cams one good drive 7 for 7 with a TD

Lol you really think its that simple though and that's what sad. Look at Jameis numbers today and look at Brees numbers. How did TB win?

This isn't Madden dude. If coaching, adjustments and game-planning is irrelevant, why do we have them out there? Its one thing to troll, but to be completely oblivious to football is another thing. I wouldn't be surprised if you love fantasy football.

1 minute ago, beastson said:

Lol you really think its that simple though and that's what sad. Look at Jameis numbers today and look at Brees numbers. How did TB win?

This isn't Madden dude. If coaching, adjustments and game-planning is irrelevant, why do we have them out there? Its one thing to troll, but to be completely oblivious to football is another thing. I wouldn't be surprised if you love fantasy football.

I forgot one of the 5 Cam apologists got it 4 losses and he’s has 10 int and 3 TD’a Damn coaches LOL

20 minutes ago, NeedSumD said:

Yeap a QB who can be on target makes a world of difference see Cams one good drive 7 for 7 with a TD

So he has to be absolutely perfect for this team to do anything?

Well...thats not breaking news and actually contributes to the problem people always try to point out about this team.

1 hour ago, GoobyPls said:

If you include the saints game where he was hurt that 4.

Outside of two maybe three games (Dolphins, Packers and Saints) Cam has thrown for under 200 yards every game but once, under 170 yards 6 times, held without a passing td 3 times. Under 55 comp% 5 times

I understand wanting more speed but you could at least traded for another god damn receiver, draft picks mean nothing for this and more than likely next season 

but, but, we happen to start winning more...had to be KB holding us down....

Cam has a tendency for over throws and we had to 2 big WRs to compensate. Now, we have one big WR, that teams can take away...it is what it is...lol.

Archived