• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sammy Watkins should be a Panther next year.

Snake

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

We started thin and then Hurney traded KB. Anyone could see that was not a great idea. 

I know what happened guy, thanks for stating the obv. The offense did improve but losing Byrd and Samuel was not predictable. With that said Cam lit those chumps up today. Watkins is injury prone bust.

3 minutes ago, WonderBoy said:

I don't know, he was pretty non-existent in yesterday's game.  I'd rather have Martavis Bryant.

We have to trade for him. No one knew who Ginn was till Cam. Watkins is that same guy just younger. 

9 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

And Dez and Landry and whatever NFL receiver we can find. Leave this year JV WRs  off the team.

I was off the Dez Bryant train all year, but at this point I think he would be worth the gamble. He is still in his prime, maybe a change of scenery could rejuvenate him?

3 minutes ago, Peppers90 NC said:

I know what happened guy, thanks for stating the obv. The offense did improve but losing Byrd and Samuel was not predictable. With that said Cam lit those chumps up today. Watkins is injury prone bust.

It didn't improve. Our evolving offense never evolved this year. 

3 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Cam would turn Watkins’ career around easily, would be an All-Pro here. Won’t happen though unfortunately

You would be right if our former Racist owner was in charge. With out him we have a chance at a really balanced team. 

Just now, Snake said:

You would be right if our former Racist owner was in charge. With out him we have a chance at a really balanced team. 

Not getting into JR discussion but we’ve got Hurney for this offseason... not happening

Archived