• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Report states Cam had "substantial" knee damage

CarolinaSunday

Just now, TheRumGone said:

Please answer my post. Why do you keep posting the same thing over and over?

We're both engaging in a circular argument about nothing now. An argument which you started.

Do you want me to tell you that you won? Will that ease your fragile ego that can't handle reading my posts without raging at me like a toddler? You won Rum. There, is that better?

1 hour ago, TheRumGone said:

You are everywhere saying the same poo over and over again. I’m thinking you might actually be insane.

Don't you know his obsession? 

According to him, ANYBODY that thinks and feels Cam can be a better quarterback, is a hater, and is bashing our precious one. 

So he personally picked up a sword that he will fall on again and again, all in the name of stupidity!!!!

8 minutes ago, TheRed said:

We're both engaging in a circular argument about nothing now. An argument which you started.

Do you want me to tell you that you won? Will that ease your fragile ego that can't handle reading my posts without raging at me like a toddler? You won Rum. There, is that better?

Please answer the question. Why do you keep posting the same things over and over again?

1 hour ago, AceBoogie said:

So was MLK, Ali, X, Obama, and Kaepernick. Someone has to fight the good fight, but then again you wouldn’t know anything about it and I don’t blame you for it. When you’re black you have to stick up for Cam in a different way because of all the cloaked racists that simply attack him because he’s a black man playing QB. 

I’m not comparing The Red to any of those other guys or even Kaepernick, because I know the hate that comes with that. I will however, point out that each of those were also hated in their time. I’d be shocked if any of those that gave you pie come from the black community, because most of those know where Red is coming from. 

We know where Red is coming from. He is Cam nuthugger who tries to create  poo anytime anyone say anything critical about Cam

We know you too. You are a race baiter who likes to turn everything into a racial issue. 

Somehow I don't compare what MLK put up with in the 60s when black people were denied basic rights with red or you whining about someone criticizing Cam who is making more in one year then I will make in a lifetime. Hard to think of him as oppressed or abused.

And you don't represent or speak for the black community anymore than I speak for every white person. I speak for myself, do the same and stop race baiting.

2 hours ago, luke nukem said:

knee injuries are never good but if the MRI revealed that he didn't need surgery then there is nothing to really worry about... He's got 7 months to heal.

No worries, around March the Panthers will re-evaluate and not be satisfied with the progress and Cam will go under the knife.

P.S. What ever happened to the "poked in the eye" story?

13 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Dude, DG is gone, get the fug over it. No one is making excuses for him as much replying as you are always putting your little barbs about him all the time. You can’t even recognize that CMC had a very solid rookie year without the old “and we gave up the 8th pick for a RB yet Cam’s giving himself cancer to help the team crap.” You are insufferable sometimes. We all love Cam but even the folks like me who liked DG and saw a lot of the positives have moved on already.

Also, for someone who criticizes DG for dumpster diving all the time, it’s amazing that not for one second could you believe that DG might not have been the driving force behind giving Ryan Kalil’s brother a huge deal. What other deal has DG made for a FA even remotely like that? Then the guy JR brought back to replace DG is the guy who gave away big deals like candy. I don’t know for sure but with his family first attitude it wouldn’t shock me if JR didn’t have a hand in it and that it was a sticking point in the stuff that made JR fire him.

Oh well, just move on. DG has and I think you bring him up way more than his supporters. 

Trying to make me out to be some sort of CMC hater is just flat out false information.

But the reality is we didn't draft him to force passes to him as a receiver. We drafted him to anchor the run game. He often went down at first contact. That's not the return we anticipated when we used a top 10 pick on him. I'm sorry if that offends delicate sensibilities here. But it's the reality.

Archived