• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Omg Donavah Mitchell is going to be a superstar..

WOW!!

3 minutes ago, JakeDel5674 said:

So, you think he's going to be a Superstar because of a bunch of shitty dunks from years ago? WOW. That's awesome man. Duke fans sure know their poo. 

Hey bitchass I know I hurt your your little feelings a month ago.. "A month ago".. lmao .. So now you feel the need to follow me around making your dumbass pussy comments.. To make you feel better about being tourched by me.. But questioning 20ppg 3rebs 3ast a game while making a team that lost their home grown star in the off season relevant.. Makes you look stupider than I thought a (month ago ) when i actual gave you life.. Just trying to help.. You can go back to your mission of showing everybody how much i hurt you like a ex girlfriend now..lol

1 hour ago, WOW!! said:

Hey bitchass I know I hurt your your little feelings a month ago.. "A month ago".. lmao .. So now you feel the need to follow me around making your dumbass pussy comments.. To make you feel better about being tourched by me.. But questioning 20ppg 3rebs 3ast a game while making a team that lost their home grown star in the off season relevant.. Makes you look stupider than I thought a (month ago ) when i actual gave you life.. Just trying to help.. You can go back to your mission of showing everybody how much i hurt you like a ex girlfriend now..lol

Lol, same ole tired bull poo. What are you 12? Anyway, you posted this last night. Therefore, you were thinking this while watching him do a bunch of shitty dunks which was my point. You weird fuging Duke “fan.” And why did you put “a month ago” in quotations? Got damn you’re an odd guy. You probably jerk off to people insulting you. Because you’re a masochist and enjoy people destroying you on here. I also come here for Hornets threads because I’m a Hornets fan, you fuging dill weed. 

2 hours ago, JakeDel5674 said:

Lol, same ole tired bull poo. What are you 12? Anyway, you posted this last night. Therefore, you were thinking this while watching him do a bunch of shitty dunks which was my point. You weird fuging Duke “fan.” And why did you put “a month ago” in quotations? Got damn you’re an odd guy. You probably jerk off to people insulting you. Because you’re a masochist and enjoy people destroying you on here. I also come here for Hornets threads because I’m a Hornets fan, you fuging dill weed. 

So the 12 year old person isn't the one

1. stalking another poster .

2. Doing the same post pattern over and over again.. Attention getting start.. followed by disagreeing with my opinion on whatever topic in the thread... ending.. with blah blah making sure ppl know I'm a Duke fan.. 

3. Trying to get a audience or a mob going against me.. Constantly using statements like "look at this guy" , or come here check this out.. You are constantly trying to get ppl to look at your post attacking me..  Just like a bitch trying to make a scene in a public place.. So pathetic..

To end this with you.. (Which you want because you're a little bitch starving for my attention).. I was on the Mitchell bandwagon before the draft.. I started a thread here actually stating I wanted Mitchell over Monk and comparing them..

I started a thread last week (Which to my surprised you missed with all your stalking) on how he looked great both times we played the Jazz this year.. He runs the teams offense .. Has a green light on shooting.. Attacks the basket like Harden .. and plays solid defense for a rookie.. So please try not to let your hatred/affection for me.. Get in the way of facts.. Better yet just go KYS because you're pathetic...

2 hours ago, WOW!! said:

So the 12 year old person isn't the one

1. stalking another poster .

2. Doing the same post pattern over and over again.. Attention getting start.. followed by disagreeing with my opinion on whatever topic in the thread... ending.. with blah blah making sure ppl know I'm a Duke fan.. 

3. Trying to get a audience or a mob going against me.. Constantly using statements like "look at this guy" , or come here check this out.. You are constantly trying to get ppl to look at your post attacking me..  Just like a bitch trying to make a scene in a public place.. So pathetic..

To end this with you.. (Which you want because you're a little bitch starving for my attention).. I was on the Mitchell bandwagon before the draft.. I started a thread here actually stating I wanted Mitchell over Monk and comparing them..

I started a thread last week (Which to my surprised you missed with all your stalking) on how he looked great both times we played the Jazz this year.. He runs the teams offense .. Has a green light on shooting.. Attacks the basket like Harden .. and plays solid defense for a rookie.. So please try not to let your hatred/affection for me.. Get in the way of facts.. Better yet just go KYS because you're pathetic...

Oh, I gotcha. So you just keep posting the same regurgitated bull poo over and over again? Yep, that's WOW. What a got damn weirdo.  

1 hour ago, JakeDel5674 said:

Oh, I gotcha. So you just keep posting the same regurgitated bull poo over and over again? Yep, that's WOW. What a got damn weirdo.  

If that what your reading level got you to.. Cool... Now go KYS for the betterment of humanity..

Archived