• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pats, Colts, Bucs and Gmen are sniffing around in our Pepper patch

SIGCHI222

To be honest, I couldn't necessarily blame him much if he chased a ring elsewhere. He wouldn't be the first.

Mind you, lots of guys who do that wind up picking the wrong team. Past performance aside, it's still a 1 in 32  shot.

(or 1 in 31; nobody's chasing a Super Bowl ring with the Browns)

I couldn't imagine Peppers would be interested in any of those teams. For one, I don't think its so much about money with him in his probably self-proclaimed last season, and for two, he has a pretty decent chance of winning the superbowl with the Panthers, who he came to to begin with out of wanting to be here I believe, so why would he join the Pats? He might have a perceived better chance of winning a superbowl there, but I would almost think he'd have to feel on some level he didn't really earn it there, like Lebron James joining Miami or something. Chasing rings isn't the same as earning/working for rings.

5 hours ago, SIGCHI222 said:

I have no motive or anything to gain on this website to spout false info.  Your apology is unwarranted but accepted on a personal level.  I would never announce false info here.  Why would I?  I love the Panthers and have one, limited source that knows of one, limited pearl of info.

When they speak, I share.  I would like to think you guys would want to hear.  That is all.  If I am overstepping my bounds or painting an unbelievable picture then, by all means, ostracize me and ban my account.

Fact is, Pep had more that one suitor.  I did not want that.

P.S.  fug the Patriots. 

You’re input is always welcome.

8 hours ago, SIGCHI222 said:

I want to give you the poo reaction because of how I feel about it but we all know it is a dangerous possibility.

I need to go back 200 years and eliminate the Belichick bloodline. 

Through vasectomy, nothing violent.

yeah fug that

take a big metal pipe to the nuts

1 minute ago, blackcat said:

If we went 6-10 last year, I could see Pep wanting to leave, but we didn't.  We made the playoffs, we've got a good core, our 'window' is still open.  I think Pep is smart enough to see this, he did come back after all.  

With a changed culture...   in the spring... with Gman

hes gotta be just as wtf about rehiring hurney as us fans

Archived